Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Conundrum to set up triple Monitor

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 04-07-2011

Conundrum to set up triple Monitor

I previously have an vigorous DP-DVI adapter session here. After that I discover out that Infinity requirements Windows Vista or 7 to run. However I still own on a windows xp cd and I have I am using this many other with the same. I am also in to software programming so I need to use multiple computer so that I can get better control of the software that are installed on that system. BUT somehow I am not been able to set up this as I don‘t have this any knowledge about that.

Old 04-07-2011

Re: Conundrum to set up triple Monitor

If your board do not have a corporeal PCI-e 16x slot possessions are trickier. Excluding you be on familiar terms with, there's no motivation why a cheeped AMD card that ropes three monitors concurrently won't run on windows XP, so you possibly will substitute that GT210. community have to appreciate that XP is so getting on that reverse in the days 3 monitors off a solitary card be a totally dense thought. We insincerity use 3 monitors on this xp.
Old 04-07-2011

At present Windows Vista and Windows 7 maintain AMD Eyefinity knowledge. Present are approach for Linux sustain in a forthcoming modernize to AMD Catalyst software. At present is no hold up for Windows XP. XP doesn’t maintain 3 monitors off a single card; along with depending on the magnitude of your monitor, this would high depend on that, but strongly recommend you to call the hardware technician as he might do that job with a good thing.
Old 04-07-2011

You be acquainted by means of, I interpret that on the amd site, and a number of others comprise supposed it, but some "experts" were sure it would work with XP as long as it is for EXTENDED desktop and NOT EYEFINITY. accomplish you contain evidence or certification that this is a trey or fake announcement, because if it determination not work with windows XP no matter what, after that will immediately scrap this certificate and acquire the best nvidia PCI graphics card and combine it with my presented card.
Old 05-07-2011

I think that are only possible only with the HDMI and DVI that are came there , to set it properly I got this one but that does not acquire the EVGA GeForce 6200 512MB 64-bit DDR2 PCI 2.1 Card in addition to immediately append the third monitor to it, presumptuous that one will run at the identical speed as the others . thanks for the help that you all gave , without which I may never do that again , but still I need a hardware technician for this

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,