Thread: Power Saving Features of Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB with bios 3017

Power Saving Features of Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB with bios 3017

Last one month I used this Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB Motherboard and now i did the update task on the bios of the system. This motherboard has to be this Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB with the x6 1100t facility. Now it will be drops down to like 4x vs 16.5 stock. I want to know that what kind of Power Saving Features present on this system. Also please suggest me the best things to stop this kind of things into the system. Thanks in advance.

Re: Power Saving Features of Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB with bios 3017

I suppose that the turbo option of the power saving feature is being off. I also thinks that the gpu boost option is to be off. This is to be necessary to save the power of the system. This type of task will be helpful in the system. This is necessary to improve the performance of the system. Then is this option is not disabling then you need to disable this option. Also you need to properly set the multiplier, base clock, HT multiplier options. This will be help to solve problem.

hey dude, Recently I bought a Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB Motherboard and want to save the power energy in the system. Hence I read several article and they are mention that the graphically injured on the PC newer graphics card will be possible to worse their clock rate. This is to be happen because we play the games on the system without properly set the configuration. This is almost happen on the all ATI cards and GTA IV graphics card. Then I suggest using the manual and then properly setting the configuration of the system.

I think you need to reset the setting of the BIOS. This is to be necessary because you had not properly set the configuration of the BIOS. Then reset the BIOS and after sometimes, you need to use the manual and the set the proper configuration of the BIOS. Then set the power saving setting of the BIOS. This will be help to solve the problem. Then use this and it really works to do such kind of task onto the ASUS system.

This problem I also faced in my system. Then I read several article but can’t able to find the correct solution. Then I just decide to get the help of the expert person. Then I go to the official site of the ASUS. Then click on the support section and then contact the expert person of the asus. They will help you to solve such kind of problem. This is the correct way to do such complicated task. Then use this type of help & do proper action on the system.