Thread: Number crunching - Intel 2600K vs. Intel I7-2600

Number crunching - Intel 2600K vs. Intel I7-2600

I need to compare the two Intel processors. I use this both processors for the gaming computer. The other main goal of this computer is for the numerical calculations into the C as well as C++ languages. Hence I decided to use the advantage of processor for this task. So here I need to compare this two processors for the number crunching point of view. Any type of suggestions or thoughts will be appreciates.

Re: Number crunching - Intel 2600K vs. Intel I7-2600

They both processor you mention is to be will suitable to this type of task. They both are to be contains the coprocessor. As we all know that the coprocessor is to be helps to the run the mathematical calculations on the system. Then the both processor has to be contains the coprocessor facility. Then use any of the processor. You got the correct result. There will be nothing the mathematical calculation problem arrives on this system.

If we think that which is to be suitable for the gaming purpose then the both are also good. They are provide the good graphical support if the graphics card present onto the system. If we try to compare the configuration of the both processor then we realized that the both are to be similar. Hence I also think that you need to choose any of the motherboard compatible processor. This is best for your system to run the numerical calculation and the games.

I have read some article related to this issue. Then I understood that the K is the main point in this processor. The “k” has to be indicating that the processor has an unlocked multiplier for overclocking. It means this will be capable to overclock the performance to the higher stage. Hence I suggest you to buy the Intel 2600K processor. This is the best and it will be provide the facility to improve the system performance using the overclocking process.

The other thing behind this is to be the both processors has to be contains the comprocessor. This coprocessor has been specially designed inside the processor for the numerical calculation. Then I suggest you to select any processor and then you receive correct result. The thinking behind that is to be the processor is to be specially designed for numerical calculation prospective and not the gaming point of view.

Last week I faced the problem. Then first I test the configuration of the both processor and I realized that the both are to be almost similar processor. Then I check its compatibility with the other system peripherals. Hence I think that this is the better way that selects the best suitable processor. Then I go to the official Intel site and then check the compatibility. Then I select the Intel I7-2600 processor and now there will be nothing wrong happen in this CPU.