Thread: Massive temp difference between hp foxconn and gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3

Massive temp difference between hp foxconn and gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3

Yesterday, I buy an hp p6510y desktop and I want to upgrade the performance of this desktop. Then I choose two motherboard for improving the performance of the system. This two processor are gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3 and the hp foxcon "aloe" motherboard. I compare this two mobo and I realize that there is Massive temp difference present in this mobo. I need some thoughts that help to select the best mobo between this two. Thanks in advance.

Re: Massive temp difference between hp foxconn and gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3

This is completely depending upon the motherboard configuration and the processor. Hence I must suggest you to first check the configuration of the motherboard. The manual of the motherboard has to be gives the complete details of the motherboard configuration. In this configuration it also describes the temperature of both the motherboard. Hence you need to compare this two temperature. This will be solving your problem.

The other point in this temperature is to be this is totally different which is depends upon the processor and the motherboard of the system. Then you need to just use the compatible processor and then see the temperature. This is necessary in this computer system. Also you need to add extra CPU FAN on the system for cooling purpose. This will be help keep the temperature low as possible. Then use the extra fan and choose any compatible motherboard for this purpose.

Before doing any kind of specific task I suggest you to check the compatibility between the processor and the mobo. This will be help to choose correct compatible motherboard. There is also the inbuilt application present over the system that will be help to maintain the temperature of the motherboard. Another point in this case is that the temperature could be increase or decrease depends upon the power supply connections.

I also appreciate your thought that this is to be necessary to check the processor is to be compatible with the motherboard or not. If it is not compatible then you need to use the other motherboard. There is no fix formula that helps to decide which motherboard is best for temperature point of view. Hence, most of the time, we need to think about how to maintain the temperature of the motherboard. Then select any mobo and maintain their temperature.

Yes, I also think the same thoughts and I think you need to select any motherboard. If you ask me I suggest you the gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3 motherboard. This is the best mobo for the temp point of view. I use this mobo and nothing wrong happen in this mobo. I suggest you to use this mobo over the hp p6510y desktop and I am sure that you got the desire result. Then use this and remember that add extra CPU FAN on the system. It keeps the system as cool.