Thread: Which is compatible Intel Quad core or Intel core 2 Duo

Which is compatible Intel Quad core or Intel core 2 Duo

I am having the Intel Pentium processor E2180. And now I am getting rid of this. So now I am thinking of purchasing the Intel Quad core or Intel Duo but I am little bit confused in that. That is which should I purchase can anyone tell me the features and the specification of this processor. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced.

re: Which is compatible Intel Quad core or Intel core 2 Duo

I think that you should purchase the Intel Quad core processor of Q9505S and it is having the 6MB of cache memory and it is having the 2.83 GHz of speed and having the 1333 MHz FSB. And I think that this is designed to handle massive computing and visualization workload enabled by powerful multi-core technology. With four processing cores, up to 12MB of shared L2 cacheĀ¹, and 1333 MHz Front Side Bus the Intel Core 2 Quad.

And its specification is the Intel Core processor is with the range of performance level, and it is also having the ability to power your performance needs by delivering additional performance when you need it most and helping to decrease power expenditure. If you're looking for a processor that will help you to increase gaming performance, inspire your multimedia, or provide breakthrough business productivity, choose an Intel Core processor.

The Intel duo core With an Intel Core 2 Duo processor you will get performance-rich technologies, and it is including up to 6MB of shared L2 cache, up to 1333 MHz Front Side Bus, plus these additional Intel technologies built in. and it is having the Intel multi core processing. And it is also having the wide dynamic Execution.

I would like to recommend you that use the Intel duo processor because it is having many features in this like the intelligent power capability and it also enables smarter and it is having more having the efficient performance. And it is also having the smart memory access feature.

I think that there is no such difference in these two processor. Both are having the same features I am not able to make a look out which one should you buy. I think that you must visit to the official site of this processor and then you only take a look and then decide that which one you should purchase. And you must purchase the best one because this is the type of the hardware you are going to take.

Re: Which is compatible Intel Quad core or Intel core 2 Duo

I was also suffering from the same problem so my friend recommend me that I should purchase the Intel Core 2 Duo processor because its performance is nice and it is having 1333 MHz Front Side Bus. And it is also having the 2.83 GHz of speed. And it is also having feature of handling massive computing.