Thread: How to replace a quad processor with hex processor on H-alvorix rs880 uatx

How to replace a quad processor with hex processor on H-alvorix rs880 uatx

My parents have just gifted me my dream system that I always wanted it they have gifted me a HP p6703w which they brought from Wal-Mart which provides the best guidance parts at an affordable rates . But they did not asked me for a suggestion as they wanted to give me a surprise gift , as I have neen using this , I feed the need for 6 core processors as the games would run much more efficiently this would help me to gain an edge over the games , so can I change that with a hex processors?

Re: How to replace a quad processor with hex processor on H-alvorix rs880 uatx

That’s was really a tough system that you are going to upgraded to this the best section that you have upgraded that would make any games run on your system very smoothly more the system , but there may be a problem regarding the same as they might have a not designed your bios for handling such high operating power that you r processor would generate once connected , To explain you in a simple way consider the your bios is designed for quad processor , and you are forcing it to run an hex processor .

I would not recommend this as the voltage capacity of your system is not known yet and even you might not be knowing the actual capacity at which your system might run , so just in case you changed that to hex and if in case your system cannot handle the huge power that id been supplied then that would cause a mother board burn out which is a costly affair , so just check for all the components if they are compatible with an hex core processor running in your system .

Firstly I would like to tell you that I don ‘t own a hex core processor but , I do have some expert knowledge as I am an expert in this . so I just had a look at the specification at the HP model that you stated above at the company official web site and it stated that it did not provided power no more than 95 watts of TDP , and might you this is the ideal watts that the company has stated , in actually world this does not provide such high watts . So I guess your system won ‘t support this as hex needs a quite a high watts required for its operating

there are many user how have done this before I have searched all the internet and various other forums sites that were present there which lead to a huge problem to this , but you are lead me to various issues , but as you guys guided me through this I saved a lot of this from various money that is saved because of you guys , thanks for the reply ,you alll just saved me from the huge loss that i would have encountered on my way tothis