Thread: Is it INTEL S5520SC MOTHERBOARD compatible with XEON E5520

Is it INTEL S5520SC MOTHERBOARD compatible with XEON E5520

Hello, PLEASE suggest me that this INTEL S5520SC MOTHERBOARD compatible with XEON E5520 processor or not. Last month I changed the configuration of the desktop and now it is creating the power supply problem. This will be the most times happening in the system. I think that this happen because the compatibility issue. This system contains INTEL S5520SC MOTHERBOARD, E5520 PROCESSOR, 12GB RAM, and this will be contain the GRAPHIC CARD which is QUADRO FX 580. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it INTEL S5520SC MOTHERBOARD compatible with XEON E5520

Some motherboards such as Intel will boot with unsupported BIOS and hence in the result, the power supply problem is arriving in this system. The reason behind this is to be the bios configuration will not be set correctly. Then I suggest you to do the reset the bios setting option on the system. The correct process will present in the manual. This will be special task that help to reset the configuration setting of BIOS and solve the problem.

I suggest you to just check the compatibility of the motherboard. This will be help to solve the problem. This type of compatibility problem arrives in the system because the connectivity of the system works correct but the system has to be not correctly detect this setting. In the result, the power supply of the motherboard will be help to solve such problems.

It may be possible that the problem is to be present on the power supply unit and that is the SMPS of the system. I suggest you to just check the connectivity of the SMPS. This will be solve your problem. You also need to use the other alternative compatible SMPS on to the system. This will be also work and it help to solve such kind of problem. Then use this and solve the power supply problem. This will works in most cases.

I thought you would ask the expert person of the Intel. The official site of the Intel will be contains the support staff section. the expert person onto that section will be help to do this task nad this will be help to remove such kind of problem. They also provide you the correct process to solve the problems. If you have any doubt then ask to that person and they will be able to daily solve such kind of problems.

The thing behind this issue is that the power supply will be not compatible with the mobo. This is not the mobo and the processor issue. Then I suggest to you for solving the problem. The reason behind this is to be the best thing is to be the compatibility of the SMPS connector will not be correctly connect with the power supply of the mobo. Hence you need to check this problem and depends on this solve problem.