Thread: AMD Llano 3 times more powerful than Intel Sandy Bridge Processors

AMD Llano 3 times more powerful than Intel Sandy Bridge Processors

Intel's forthcoming Ivy Bridge platform will characteristic an on-die GPU that starts to intimidate the mid-range of the separate marketplace the approach that Sandy Bridge threatens the base end; and the on-die GPU through AMD's Llano is supposed to be a quantity of three times the recital of Intel's Sandy Bridge. This is the recent rumor I have heard and I don’t know whether it is a accurate information or not. Do you think that the AMD Llano is more powerful that is even 3 times better than the Sandy Bride processors? Does anybody know more about this thing and release date?

Re: AMD Llano 3 times more powerful than Intel Sandy Bridge Processors

According to an internal document of AMD fell into the hands of Xbit Labs, the graphics performance of the APU would be much better than the IGP for Intel Core iX. When one knows the number of variants of HD 2000/3000 Graphics, this statement is to take immediately with caution. AMD, however, the benefits of Intel since its APU already support DirectX 11 so that Intel simply DirectX 10.1. If it is certain that the Llano upscale take the title of the IPG's fastest, the situation is much less clear in the rest of the range. To stand out, AMD has developed a technology called Dual Graphics that allows the IGP and a dedicated graphics card for entry-level work in CrossFire to improve performance. Intel and NVIDIA cannot offer anything similar. Finally, many factors are still unknown as at present rates.

AMD has higher expectations for their next APU Llano, and then plans to ship 3 million units from July to September this year, which would represent 40% of all CPUs that AMD plans to deliver at that time. Although it is known that use the core CPU x86 Llano Husky and incorporate an IGP based in Redwood, still the impact of these improvements in the performance of these new APU.

I have Intel and AMD computers in 2 and 4 cores but I definitely stick with the AMD. Edit HD video, I have games that require machines to run, (AVATAR mention one) and the difference between the two is very slight. Rendering the same full HD video, AMD Phenom spending 15:33 minutes 4x, Intel Quad core spending 15:54, boards are very similar teams technically and with target features Nvidia Geforce equal. Intel is better at handling numbers and specific applications that cannot be denied. But I buy it for what I need.

Previously, vendors were measured by the central processor with frequency, then by the number of cores, now with integrated graphics chips. AMD has stated that the integrated graphics processor Llano (A-series chips) is superior to similar components of Intel Sandy Bridge has tripled. Impressive results were obtained during the internal tests of AMD - the developer had pushed their heads against quad-A8-3550 (graphic core Radeon HD 6550) with four Intel Core i5-2300 (Intel HD Graphics 2000). The results of the AMD chip benchmark, Futuremark, 3DMark Vantage results surpassed rival three times - the Intel P1007 points gained against the P3335 processor at A8-3550.

The reports are not fake, AMD gives the side balance, the evidence is with graphics and applications to see is obvious the performance of AMD's GPU is much more powerful than the intel hd 3000 intel, which is not nothing wrong this graph but it has nothing to compete with a mid-range video that is included in AMD processors.

Llano processors can interact with the discrete entry-level accelerators in a special mode CrossFireX, which will increase the overall graphics performance. The growth, by itself, can only be accessed by using digital maps of AMD, and not NVIDIA. Unfortunately, the operating frequency of the processor core x86 AMD A8-3550 is not called, because of what is difficult to draw a conclusion about its performance in non-graphics tasks as compared to Sandy Bridge. It is reported that the A8-3550 will support the function of Turbo Core, which automatically increases the frequency of two processor cores at 300 MHz, slowing down the others in the problems that can involve only one or two cores.