Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 30-06-2011

Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

Hi I have a dell alienware aurora and in that I have planned to change the motherboard, because of the nearest dealer has putted offer on ASUS rampage 3 at loo low price, and thatís the thing that make me frightened, that after purchasing that hardware will all the thing work perfectly, do I buy that one or do I buy the one from the company itself? Need suggestion at any cost.

Old 30-06-2011

Re: Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

See I would say if you are not sure about that dealer and its service, then you should not buy that one, rather you should buy it from any company only such as gigabyte. But if you have proper knowledge about all the peripherals and the computer parts and if youíre willing to take this risk then itís ok, but still my recommendation is completely different as I have mentioned.
Old 30-06-2011

Yeah you can buy that, but before buying that you should check whether it is packed properly or they giving to loose, so this may affect you, but apart from this fact there is no such problem to buy that, and afterward you can simply give it return if something happens to it. So without any hesitation I would suggest you to buy that, but before that I would say you should go through motherboard buying manual also, there youíll get too many other model also for comparison with their proper specification.
Old 30-06-2011

I am wondering after seeing this, but let me know why you are purchasing these just because you are getting an offer? If you have already have a very good motherboard than why to go for another, but still if you have decided them I would suggest you to buy it from any good dealer, because there might be some problem otherwise why they just started selling It though sale? But if you know that dealer very well and you have trust on that than itís ok, otherwise you should buy it from another source.
Old 30-06-2011

I would say if you didnít have any problem with the current one then donít replace it with the new one because I have done that and with this new one I am having numerous problems with it, regarding the chipset and all the drivers, so if you donít have idea about the compatible motherboard than donít just buy it, rather you should try to contact some hardware engineer to suggest you some of the name that you can add in your machine.
Old 01-07-2011

Hey thanks guys for the prompt replies, Though it was helpful, in fact I would say yes I was little bit unsure but after seeing that offer I just bring one for me, and installed in my machine, and all the things are working perfectly, the parts that was not even working with my current one is also working, I have just reinstalled the windows that I was using with my previous motherboard, but thanks to you also guys for your attention and the support for this.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,