Thread: Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

Hi I have a dell alienware aurora and in that I have planned to change the motherboard, because of the nearest dealer has putted offer on ASUS rampage 3 at loo low price, and that’s the thing that make me frightened, that after purchasing that hardware will all the thing work perfectly, do I buy that one or do I buy the one from the company itself? Need suggestion at any cost.

Re: Motherboard replacement for dell alienware aurora

See I would say if you are not sure about that dealer and its service, then you should not buy that one, rather you should buy it from any company only such as gigabyte. But if you have proper knowledge about all the peripherals and the computer parts and if you’re willing to take this risk then it’s ok, but still my recommendation is completely different as I have mentioned.

Yeah you can buy that, but before buying that you should check whether it is packed properly or they giving to loose, so this may affect you, but apart from this fact there is no such problem to buy that, and afterward you can simply give it return if something happens to it. So without any hesitation I would suggest you to buy that, but before that I would say you should go through motherboard buying manual also, there you’ll get too many other model also for comparison with their proper specification.

I am wondering after seeing this, but let me know why you are purchasing these just because you are getting an offer? If you have already have a very good motherboard than why to go for another, but still if you have decided them I would suggest you to buy it from any good dealer, because there might be some problem otherwise why they just started selling It though sale? But if you know that dealer very well and you have trust on that than it’s ok, otherwise you should buy it from another source.

I would say if you didn’t have any problem with the current one then don’t replace it with the new one because I have done that and with this new one I am having numerous problems with it, regarding the chipset and all the drivers, so if you don’t have idea about the compatible motherboard than don’t just buy it, rather you should try to contact some hardware engineer to suggest you some of the name that you can add in your machine.

Hey thanks guys for the prompt replies, Though it was helpful, in fact I would say yes I was little bit unsure but after seeing that offer I just bring one for me, and installed in my machine, and all the things are working perfectly, the parts that was not even working with my current one is also working, I have just reinstalled the windows that I was using with my previous motherboard, but thanks to you also guys for your attention and the support for this.