Thread: M17X R3 Motherboard is not working properly and Even Customer Service is not responding.

M17X R3 Motherboard is not working properly and Even Customer Service is not responding.

Hello everyone, just before someday I had opt for a computer as before this I was using a console, and let me tell you that I don’t have much technical knowledge but basic thing are understandable to me, as I think I am not the only one who is having problem with motherboard of M17XR3 and Dell taken certain measure for solving this problem and also committed guarantee for any defaults in any parts and at the I bought R3 at the start of this year, as Alienware is consider and known well in market for its quality product, so I made a decision to buy that and after that having a issue with the battery and I managed to interact with the customer service department of dell and they promise to provide a replacement battery and for that I have to return my battery in which I am having the problem.

Now even more than a month had gone but till now I hadn’t got the battery and when I contacted them they are saying that they doesn’t have stock of battery with them therefore they will not able to ship that to me, and I after this I make them remember about their committed that they had assured for the replacement and after that day they aren’t receiving my call and just day before yesterday they received my call and told that my Laptop is defective and after searching and getting information from many user, none of them ever get there motherboard repair and now I finding it difficult to get any replacement and help further from customer service department as I had already playing many games and install them in large number and don’t want to discontinued this enjoyment but finding no way to get rid of this problem. So what should I do after this, I am thinking of taking some serious action as Dell people are not responding me for my service what I really deserve.

What can I do this? Please people If any have idea about this problem, feel free to post your opinion. Thanks for reading my problem.

re: M17X R3 Motherboard is not working properly and Even Customer Service is not responding.

Such a reputed company and not responding to your complain, I think this is think I can’t believe but after reading your problem, I am now believing this and I know about the fault in motherboard, and I had heard about this that they are started solving this problem but yet didn’t find any customer feedback for solving this problem. I think you should go further for this complain and try to contact some higher authority for this problem and even after that also if they are not listening to you, than should opt for some legal action against them, as the customer you every right to receive after sales service.

re: M17X R3 Motherboard is not working properly and Even Customer Service is not responding.

Yeah as the company making such a huge profit and expanding their business day by day, I think they are forgetting about their existing and customer and concentrating more on the acquiring the new one, but they are forgetting that if they will not care about their existing customer the reputation and goodwill they have got in the market will not last for much more time, and as what I fell that, company is trying their level best for solving this motherboard issue and customer support department cannot do anything till the time they don’t have the part for the replacement.

Hey the problem in motherboards are not only in M17x R3 but also in almost every sandy bridge system and not only in the laptops manufactured by dell but also in every computer and laptop in which this motherboard has been installed and till the time dell don’t receive any replacement and defective fix motherboard from Intel, they are helpless for solving any problem and I think due to this customer supported finding It hard to answer their customer.

As the information I had gather or collected from the expert about this issue they have clearly mention that they are not the manufacturer of motherboard, motherboard have been build up by Intel and it was defective manufacturing from Intel only and they are trying upto there best level for getting the replacement motherboard so that they can solving the issue of their customer and as within next month, mostly all replacement for the motherboard are provided by Intel as production for it is in progress, so by mean time customer are asked for keeping patience.

As you are getting problem in your motherboard as you had bought you M17x R3 just as some day of it release and I don’t why you had made such decision as this motherboard had got problem from the earlier time and within some days the M17x R3 have got new motherboard without any problem and my Laptop is working flawlessly and don’t need to worry now, as dell have announced for the replacement for the motherboard almost by next month, so till that time you have to wait.

Re: M17X R3 Motherboard is not working properly and Even Customer Service is not responding.

I think you are contacting to the wrong department as customer service center don’t have much technical knowledge and very first news for any fixture of problem, so you will get your motherboard fix no doubt in that, only that is the matter of time and as per my suggestion you should try calling technical people of Dell for that, they will tell you the exact procedure either for replacement or for repairing your motherboard. So this is the problem and what matter here is how calmly you take the decision. So it matter of just a simple call and talk with the right person of right department