Thread: Should I buy AURORA ALX?

Should I buy AURORA ALX?

Hello guys, sorry for troubling you all, and while looking at my question it doesn’t seem to be any technical problem and looks more like a dumb one, but as while looking in past about the effective Reponses from you people I thought that this will be the best place for asking my question, so actually I am planning for getting a Aurora ALX but doesn’t able to get the perfect and clear view about this product, I already have many dell dimension desktop and Dell Inspiron laptop making much traffic situation at my home, and I am planning for getting a new desktop and replacing it with any of my existing one, as I don’t like play game that much, but I had heard that there are many problem in command center and I also planning to install my new PC with multiple TV tuner cards, so should I opt for AURORA ALX or better should I stay with my XPS, your suggestion will means to me a lot. Thanks

Re: Should I buy AURORA ALX?

As what I feel that you should not go for getting AURORA ALX, if you feel that you will not able to take care of it, but you can watch that many people use to take care and maintain their rigs properly, for that they use to bring out the time from there busy schedule, so if you think that you will able to take care of this then only opt for AURORA ALX, as it require lots of maintains and care and prior to that you should check your whether it is compatible with your System or not. And other wise AURORA ALX is the best option.

For starting anything, first feel free to ask any question here if you are finding it difficult to search on net and after going through you question, I have find out that you not addicted or regular game players, as means that you don’t use to play high resolution games and not even use it for using some program which need high graphic for operating, so as if you don’t have any desire for playing such game or going for some high resolution video editing, better option is to stay with Dell XPS.

Completely agree with the above statement, if you don’t have any desire for high resolution gaming and also editing and creating some high defi. Videos then better to stay with XPS and it will work superb if you can upgrade them with the latest, and my suggestion is to keep your self away from Alienware product as they are too costly and only opt for them if you seriously want some better looks and only looks matter then you can even go other Alienware product such as Aurora R3, which is also much better in looks and not as costly as Aurora ALX.

For now you will get the sound of fan only if you have any of the Alienware system, and it was clearly mention that a bit fan voice will come in it, but don’t go with rumors much, as it is not that loud as you are feeling it, but while as I had seen my friend using Aurora ALX and you will able to listen to that noise only while taking your ears nears to machine and otherwise while playing games, what matters for such little noise.

Yeah even I had also heard of many rumors about the fan noise in Aurora ALX but believe me that there is no such noise, it seems to me normal, as it use to comes in other products and while playing games you won’t even able to realize that little noise and the time when I seem the noise comes bit louder only while turning the system ON and at the times you get to your screen of windows the noise just got vanish, so simply if you still don’t believe than you can watch out video of Aurora ALX and also of loudness of fan on YouTube and also ready out the comment of the genuine people about three view on this.