Thread: Thermal Controller Sensors get locked

Thermal Controller Sensors get locked

Hello guys, I am totally confused on this issue, and no where I got the answer or can be say the perfect solution to get rid of this, so thought to let this handle by experts only in the Ambient Sensors in the thermal controller sensors use to get locked at around 32 degree Celsius and use to remain same all the time. And from them a sensor gets linked with PCI fans and also with other Hard disk drive fans, is this is the normal problem!! Anyone else also getting the same stuck or it is happening with me only. Please some suggest the solution to this. Thanks

Re: Thermal Controller Sensors get locked

As I think you know well about that the thermal controller which is the sub app of command center allow to keep organize the PCI speed of fans and in the case if someone not want to go with auto speed so also can go with manual or also with Manual curve. As while it is said as curve is alike an improved Auto controller and with this Curve you can even set the least upper than 0, as even I also had set to Ambient sensor 2 and sometimes upto 3.

While going through your problem, I think that it will better to look inside my machine, so that I will able to explain you better, as while you can regulate the low or can be say as the starting point of the curve at 25 % if you desire to do so and just after that you will able operate you fan speed minimum 25 – 35 % of the complete speed. As while I had setted all my ambient sensors upto 28 degree. So you can also go for that.

In the case if your sensors are on the fans than they are always dragging on the cool air and use to get blow on the sensors most of the time. And because of this the temperature would seem to be remain same all the time, so for checking whether the temperature use to get changed or not you can try a hair dryer for testing the change in the temperature and while point the hair dryer at the fan check out even after that also temperature changes or not. And according to that proceed with any necessary steps.

It seems to happen when you system is keep in the hotter area or there is no space of the exhausting of air and while the your video card don’t get the cool area, the speed of the automatic use to get higher, and also seem to be happen when the Air conditioner at your home are turns off, while the system is operating. And while that the faster SSDs and HDDs use to get hotter and by mine time you able to insert 4 inspite of 3 then the temperature seems to get fall around.

Your thermal controller sensors use to get stuck around 32 degree as while mean time it use to happen with me but not now, as I had also seen that many times it display zero and just after that comes to standard temperature. As while PC is running after it comes to stable, so as per recommended than only start with any gaming functions or otherwise it use to get heat up and normally the start up temperature use to be 20 – 21 degree Celsius and most of the times depends

While with my experience I had noted that some of system don’t get resume from the stand – by mode and are not able to relate to the 3rd party drivers in the system. While the matter can be also related with wrong power management that you can locate under the configuration in the windows. And if you are having any problem so you can follow the command under the Command Prompt: “c:\powercfg energy” and till by that time also you are getting the same problem and opt for basic troubleshooting and that update all chipset driver and also check whether the video card drivers are updated and first uninstall and reinstalled the command center.