Thread: Intel haswell coming up after the Intel ivy bridge

Intel haswell coming up after the Intel ivy bridge

Well I have seen that none of them here have not mentioned about the Intel haswell and anyone with the appropriate information on the processor then do let me know about it. as I am waiting for the information from your side. So that’s what I want to say here. Do anyone here have any information on the necessary features of the same please do reply about it as I am waiting for the response from you all. I am sure that you will do the same.

Re: Intel haswell coming up after the Intel ivy bridge

Yes i have some answers for your question here are some of the features . 22nm Processors possibly of the quad cores standard. You can make use of the DDR4 Ram in it. also there is a inbuilt new FMA Instructions as well as the cache design in it. it will be supplying 20W Standard TDP for processors, plus the great thing is that it will be having almost double the battery life as that of the current processors are having right now. So many of the features I have explained you here. So do look on the same and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you.

Yes it is very much surprising that none of them have mentioned about it. it was going to be releasing on the early part of this year. This is what I want to say here. However all the features that have mentioned here are quite correct. My question is that is it worth waiting for the necessary update even after the cpu is getting updated after every 12 months and the gpu every 8 months. So does not seems to me worth considering, right now I am in the sandy bridge processors, so I do not think so that can be the problem here.

Yes you can depending on what are your needs. So do look out for the same there. See it might be coming up with the 8 cores and hence those who prefer extreme speeding stuffs will prefer that one only. So that’s what I would like to suggest you all. see the Sandy Bridge E max cores will be 6, I don’t know about the ivy bridge processors, so it will be better if you can confirm iot for yourself. So all depends on what your requirements is.

See my question is that if I tend to buy a Sandy Bridge laptop, will I be able to upgrade to Ivy Bridge. If that happens then I am ready to get to the Intel has well. If not then it is of no use for me. since I cannot wait for the new laptop to come up so late. So that was my question here. I am sure that you will answer out the question for me. no matter if I purchase Lenovo X220 or the Sony SA the thing is that I should get an option for the upgrade. So is that possible? Do let me know about it as soon as spossible.

If we look at the past trends followed by the Intel then if we look at that then you must be bale to do that no issues there. However there will be some issues regarding the bios update and ehnce there can be some problems with the manufactures. Who will not readily send the bios update for the laptops. So hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. Do work on it and let me know if that was og use for you. s