Thread: Amd Turion II dual core p520 or Phenom II n620

Amd Turion II dual core p520 or Phenom II n620

I am thinking to get any one of these two but I am confused that which one will be better from these two.

AMD Turion(TM) II Dual-Core Mobile Processor P520 (2.3GHz, 2MB L2 Cache)
    OR
    AMD Phenom(TM) II Dual-Core Mobile Processor N620 (2.8GHz, 2MB L2 Cache)

If someone from you can help me to take me out of the issue then this will be really appreciative. I mean give me some suggestion from these two or if there is any third option apart from this. Thank you!!!

Re: Amd Turion II dual core p520 or Phenom II n620

As far as I know that there is just the difference of around 22% and that is also with the clock speed. I think that this is going to have only a little effect on this. So you can go for any one of these. But before making any decision please go through the review of these two so that this will help you much for making the decision that which one you will have to buy. Let’s see if someone can give you any third alternative other than these two.

I would like to tell you that these both are of the similar socket on condition that the bios support it. I'm just going to test it out and desecrate heaps of time to put one into a CQ56-115dx because I am getting it as of the nvidia settlement. The prevalent difficulty will possibly be heat for the reason that it makes use of the 35w in place of 25. Despite the fact that they have used 35w AMD Athlon II processors within it, therefore I believe it will be okay. I wish that it works XD.

There is not much difference between those two. There is only the difference of the speed. But that is very important as well and this will make a large difference when you do multitasking. All the other things seem to be very similar. If you can spend some extra money for this then you can go with the processor that is having better speed. This is the only thing that I can tell you at the time and I wish that you will make right decision.

The AMD Phenom II dual-core mobile processor N620 is a portable dual-core 2.8 GHz clocks with due to lack of level 3 cache, the architecture is analogous to the desktop Athlon X2 II (Athlon II X2 240e - Regor). The performance must be same to a 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo (due to bigger cache of Core 2 series in this range of clock). Compared through the existing Intel Core i-processors, Phenom II N620 is as quick as a core i3-330M within synthetic benchmarks that is an entry-level processor.

Both are extremely low end dual core processors. If you want a faster CPU, to see the M660. I recommend not having a laptop if you want the AMD CPU performance. AMD does not have much high-end mobile CPUs and power consumption and heat generation is worse than Intel. I3 M330 Core, Intel's bottom line, even surpasses the M660, AMD's superior (10%).