(1) Phenom II X6 1100T
(2) ASUS SOCKET AM3 M4A89GTD PRO
(3) Coolermaster Hyper TX3, Cooler master hyper 212, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro - NOT SURE WHICH CPU COOLER I SHOULD GO FOR?? THESE ARE SOME I CAME ACROSS
(4) 4GB Corsair DDR3 1600mhz XMS3 - SHOULD I GO FOR A 4GB RAM OR 8GB?
(5) 1TB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s & Corsair 60GB SSD
(6) 22x DVD±RW DL lightscribe - I DONT NEED A BLURAY DRIVE
(7) Radeon HD 6870 1GB or XFX ATI Radeon 5770 HD 1GB - DONT KNOW WHICH GRAPHICS CARD WILL SUIT ME BEST, IM NOT ON A VERY HIGH BUDGET
(8) Case- Cooler Master Storm Scout
(9) PSU- 600W Xigmatek - NOT SURE WHICH PSU TO BUY?
Okay so its the first time im going to build a computer and I need some advice on what hardware I should actually buy. I'm not a big gamer, but do play game such as Battlefield and watch alot of Bluray movies and usually use WinRar, Nero burner, Microsoft Office. I'm looking for a GOOD enough graphics card which will let me watch movies in 1080p and play games and isnt too expensive. I definitely want to go far an Phenom 1100t and M4A89GTD PRO and would like to overclock in the future. Would just like to know if ive got a good combo going on and any advice or comments are appreciated.