Thread: Facing Delay between Power and BIOS using MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard

Facing Delay between Power and BIOS using MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard

I am having computer which runs windows XP and motherboard is MSI 890GXM-G65.When I power on the PC, it takes a very time-consuming time to reach the BIOS screen. I see the hard disk LED indicator and it light up three times, and then it as a final point turns on. I mean it's tolerable, but nothing like any computers I've owned before. Next time when it booted the POST screen then it displayed failed to boot from USB device. Please help me out to fix these problems.

Re: Facing Delay between Power and BIOS using MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard

I think that the board has not been set an appropriate manner. You necessitate reconfiguring the motherboard again. Ensure you have inserted the PCI cards, RAM, power connectors, IDE connectors, fan and processor in place properly. So substantiate that you connect the cable exact with the correct figure of pins on the motherboard. You can refer the manual for knowing the connection and accordingly perform that on your computer motherboard.

As far as I know if you are still using the older version of BIOS and drivers for hardware peripherals you may experience delays of several seconds when starting the system. You should acquire the most recent version of the BIOS of your motherboard. Do not use a previous version of drivers for the components of the new motherboard. If possible get a new one by finding the same over search engine like Google or using its official site.

As said above the first thing to do is update the BIOS firmware of your system and also check that you have the latest BIOS after on. Apart from this, you ought to test if the power supply is working. Also check the BIOS settings because a minor raise or shrink PCIE clock can help. By default it is set to 100 MHz but can try to change that between 95 to 105 MHz and see if it can cure the problem. Finally change the boot order and see how the delay varies.

I do not know the voltages of the motherboard, all I can recommend would be observed, while in the BIOS, if the voltage is displayed by default, while attempting to change from the ordinary setting. You are currently operating the latest BIOS on the motherboard. The expectation only if you be acquainted with if there is a newer version is in the pipeline is to stay and listen to your request to the Technical Service from MSI support because sometimes its good knowing they are not waiting for ineffective.

I do not know the voltages of the motherboard, all I can recommend would be observed, while in the BIOS, if the voltage is displayed by default, while attempting to change from the ordinary setting. You are currently operating the latest BIOS on the motherboard. The expectation only if you be acquainted with if there is a newer version is in the pipeline is to stay and listen to your request to the Technical Service from MSI support because sometimes its good knowing they are not waiting for ineffective.

I had the same problem on a Gigabyte motherboard 890FXA-UD5. The issue is almost definitely containing a boot priority, such as CD-ROM. ACHI below you need to choose the correct device CDROM, not the rule. If not stopped trying to perceive instantly. Punta del effort of several that makes noise for eternity there seems to be a bit of a problem through the AHCI drivers on motherboards Gigabyte Finally, also in point of fact everyone is drivers HCI.