Thread: Overheating in Fujitsu Pa3553 can cause damage to Northbridge

Overheating in Fujitsu Pa3553 can cause damage to Northbridge

I bought an Amilo laptop Pa3553 over two years and am not guaranteed to be valid. Once, when I start my computer, laptop screen not working. I thought overheating may have caused damage to it.Of course; the warranty period for the laptop is already finished. But when buying a laptop that was not warned that will last for only two years. Carefully approached him, blew the dust with compressed air, do not block ventilation openings. Of course, my laptop is Fujitsu-Siemens is not. I bought a MacBook Pro my Fujitsu brand attitude is very bad.

Re: Overheating in Fujitsu Pa3553 can cause damage to Northbridge

"Dust" is in my mind the biggest culprit of mechanical failure with damage to it. Hardly justifies blaming the manufacturer of your own home if you have dust. Engineering failures certainly are displayed in the first 6 months of use. Anyone out there can predict the time an electronic device will run for a wait for a "reasonable" use of time out of product, which is a shaded area on the right of consumers. I cannot think that my hi-fi is 20 years and still works however; when it's cold I have to use to activate it I suppose is down to your prospect. My windows are to renew the warranty I can take the risk.

I think the thermal spacers between the Northbridge and the heatsink have become dust. I refer to the strip of material between the Northbridge heat sink and heat loss heat conductive properties due to the constant heat of the physical properties of the material has changed. The thermal conductivity of the band was significantly reduced, could not conduct heat from the Northbridge to the radiator and the north bridge broke from overheating. This was not due to dust in a notebook, since I flew regularly with compressed air. The problem in the design of the laptop: bad spacers were selected temperature, or, more likely, the portable cooling system is not effective due to strong heating AMD chipset.

I ran into this problem under warranty, so I was lucky. However, this is indeed caused by the failure of engineering. I can support this claim, at least if you are running the Turion x2 models, mostly because the BIOS do not support power management and states. I have not had a chance to see some of the Athlon X2 models, but could suffer the same problem though. I asked a year ago to the latest BIOS update, the response was that it was not supported, and therefore we are.

Well buddy I don’t have much idea about this since I am not a technical expert. Whenever I had any problem with my laptop I used to contact to the customer support center and tell them about the problem. Since it is a matter of laptop and motherboard, anything can get damage if you try to do something by yourself. So I would prefer you to take help from someone who is experienced or else contact support center. I hope they solve your problem.