Thread: Where can i purchase MS-91F7 motherboard

Where can i purchase MS-91F7 motherboard

Right now my intention is to configure a new server that is even with MSI motherboard. This is because I am big fan of MSI and most of my computers are running with MSI motherboard. Not only the desktop PCs but the laptops are also from MSI. After several researches I finally come across MS-91F7 motherboard which is specifically meant for servers. The best thing I liked about this motherboard is about its features which are as follows:
    • Dual AMD Opteron Six/Four Core 4100 series
    • AMD SR5670/SR5650 + SP5100
    • 8 DIMM slots, Dual channel DDR3 1066/1333 MHz
    • ECC/non-ECC Registered equal to 64GB
    • ECC/non-ECC Unbuffered capable of 32GB

Can anyone tell me where I can buy this motherboard actually for a good price?

Re: Where can i purchase MS-91F7 motherboard

I think that for this you need to look into the MSI official website. There you will get all kind of information. On the official website of MSI there might be some kind of option like shop locator or service center locator. With that option you can find out the authorized dealer of MSI product. If you are not able to find them in website then you can directly contact their customer service center. They might know where their centers are located.

Nowadays the MSI products are not harder to found because now they became very popular all over the world. If you really want to buy that motherboard then you can contact your nearest computer showroom or computer hardware dealer to get one for you. If there is readily available then you will get it right away. If they don’t have in their stock then they will contact MSI and bring it for you within one or two weeks. If they can’t then they will suggest you some similar model in its place.

Have checked any online shopping site or anything? As you know that the online shopping is the best way to get any product of your request and your requirement. You will get all the details about the particular product and user review there. Furthermore you will see price with discount sometimes. If you looked the same product on different site then you will really going to see variation in price. You can choose the lowest and the best price for your product. However you cannot trust the entire online shopping site but there are several those are very much popular all over the world. You can trust them.

As far as I know that there is no necessary to look for different site or different position in order to get or buy that motherboard. It seems to me that inside the MSI webpage there is a place or option where you can place order for your motherboard for the best price. Other than reaching to the motherboard from third party sources it would be better if you place the order directly to the MSI or its authorized dealer nearby you. Once the order placed the company will contact its center close to your and ship the motherboard.

As I know that it is not a new motherboard. So there will not be any necessary to hunt for this. You can get it is easily from anywhere. If the motherboard is very old then there might be slight problem to find it from the stock to ship to you. If it is recent not the latest then you don’t need to worry about. Just walk into the nearest computer service center or shop and ask them. They might have stock otherwise they will bring it to you from authorized dealers.