Thread: No display on MSI E350IS-E45

No display on MSI E350IS-E45

I recently bought the new MSI E350IS-E45 and was wishing to install the new linux system. But I found that the motherboard started crashing with no reason. This happens especially when launching the OS or browsing the BIOS. Once this happens then it I cannot see anything on the screen. It just remains black. The only thing that I can do is to reboot the system and then the system gets started. I hope someone will provide me the solution for this soon. Thank you so much.

Re: No display on MSI E350IS-E45

It may be because there is some problem with the power supply that you are using. It may be faulty or not connected properly and so you are getting the problem. So check for all the connections again especially the PSU and RAM and make sure that they are tight. This is the most journal thing that is the reason in such cases. Try this and let us know if this resolves the issue. If not then we will tell you other possible solution for this.

As you told that you bought it recently so I am sure that it is still under warranty and if that is the case then you should not do anything to resolve this. Just contact the manufacturer and ask them for the issue. They know that what are the possible issues that can happen to it and how can this be solved. I am quite sure that you will get the exact reason with the solution for the problem that you are facing. If it would be the case for me then I would have done the same.

I think that the connection of the RAM to the motherboard is not proper so you are facing this issue. If you want to confirm that then you can try to insert the RAM in other available slot and see if that works. Is the memory which you are using is 1066 or 1333? If you are still with the same problem then you can set that so that it should run at 1066. I hope that it will resolve the issue that you acre facing. Good Luck!!!

Thanks for your recommendation. I have only DDR3 memory module, and tried with and without. In any case, I cannot get anything on the VGA output, so I cannot reconfigure the settings. I also noticed that I can change the board in 5 seconds by pressing the power switch. What I wanted to try, so have a look at the serial port of the plate. As I think I saw an option in the BIOS to disable the VGA, I guess it maybe a BIOS output to the serial port. But I have to make a DYE cable since there are only a few pins on the board, without physical connection.

Try to reset the CMOS NVRAM disconnecting the battery and temporarily move the bridge JBAT1 jumper. It seems that there are some persistent data in the NVRAM that confuses the BIOS / UEFI. Winki3 I achieved the DVD to boot this way. Still refuses to boot from the pendrive, and ignores the SSD Winki SATA3 I'd like to initialize. However, if you're wishing to perform things the hard method open an xterm (from the file manager in / usr / bin / xterm), then you can wrestle control of the system.