Thread: MSI P67A-GD65 freezes randomly

MSI P67A-GD65 freezes randomly

Hello friends I am using assembled computer in which I am using intel Core i7-2600K SandyBridge 3.4 Ghz and Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 DDR3 1866 RAM. I was having one issue with my system. In windows vista my system was freezing randomly and I thought that it is operating system problem and that is why I have installed windows 7 but after that also same problem is coming again and again. I also get NO HARD DISK DETECTED message before the OS starts loading. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: MSI P67A-GD65 freezes randomly

I have read your problem and first of all I would like to suggest you that you have to run the memtest86 disk in your system which will let you know whether the problem is with RAM or something else. If you found any error during the RAM testing then I think there is something wrong with your RAM and it needed to be change. If you didn’t find any error then there something wrong with your hard disk. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that if you are using any SSD along with your hard drive then I think you have to first check that whether you are using it in RAID or not? if you are using in RAID then make your SSD and HDD to run in ahci. I think after making it to the ahci you will not get any issues with your system and after that your computer will not freeze. I hope this trick will fix your problem. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

I was having similar problem with my computer and after that I have tried to search the solution for it but I didn’t find any solution. After that my friends suggested me that this problem can be solved by increasing the RAM voltage. After that I tried it with my computer and all the things are working perfectly. I think you should also try to solve the problem by following by following this trick. I hope after doing that you will not get any issues with your computer.

If you don’t know how to change the voltage then I will help you with it. to change the RAM voltage first start you computer and after that go in to the BIOS setting. Now after going in to the BIOS setting you will find the regular RAM voltage setting. Now go to voltage setting and then set RAM setting to 1.5v. After doing that do save and exit and then restart the computer. I hope after doing that you will not find any issues with your system. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I have changed the voltage by following the steps which given in the above steps. First I restart the system and after that I open the BIOS setting and then I have changed the voltage to 1.5V. Now after changing the voltage I have saved the setting and restart the system. After that when system starts at that time I didn’t get any problem and now my computer is working absolutely fine. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me this useful solution.