Thread: MSI AIO 2280 Error “Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered”

MSI AIO 2280 Error “Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered”

Hello everybody I had recently bought a AIO 2280 and continuously getting the message “Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.” I had tried CCleaner but even then also nothing work out. As I am not a computer geek so didn’t tried something that I don’t have proper knowledge, so can anyone suggests me? What exactly this error is? Or it’s something else!! Any effective solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: MSI AIO 2280 Error “Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered”

As I am bit aware about this error, it nothing to do with any remaining file, that you have to use Ccleaner for that, this error is related with video driver. Did you accelerate or done some change in your graphic card? As this usually happen with most people when they change the speed of their graphic card to an extent which is not compliable to their system. So try to Restore or checkout the compatible speed for your system and fix according to it. And this message might get disappear

Re: MSI AIO 2280 Error “Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered”

Hi there, I had seen the same issue for many user on net, and after asking some question to them, I got the emergence of this problem most of them got this when they had updated their VGA drivers, so one thing you have to is to uninstall it or restore it to previous version But have to Do this in Safe mode, As it may create some other problems to, so to keep your side safer it is recommended uninstall it in Safe Mode.

Here I got the solution of the problem, it was happening because of the recent updates files of windows, and they had generated this problem for most of the user, so much better option is Re install the Window and this time, don’t update your Internet explorer 9 latest files. Wait for someday till the Microsoft people sort out this problem and after that let the updates to be done. As manually removing and indentifying the particular updates of IE is merely not possible for need a Mircrosoft Geek person it, So this problem will get solved after this, As many Problem facer got the solution by this method so it will work out for you also.