Thread: MS-7586 P55-CD53 fails BIOS update

MS-7586 P55-CD53 fails BIOS update

I have a problem with my USB driver that is unable to load; it seems it may be due to my bios are out of date along with the drivers for my chipset. Well I Tried to use live upgrade 5 to update both, but did not work. Loading the latest Bios (I'm on 1.00) I get an error "Could not load the driver." When using the chipset update program, it gives an error, but it ends immediately and do not install anything, and I'm still in an old chipset. I have no floppy drive to revise the BIOS that way and be helpful.

Re: MS-7586 P55-CD53 fails BIOS update

If you do not have a drive and then just get one. This should absolutely not be a problem. MSI Live Update is dangerous. If you want to continue using, go ahead, but then you will be alone in that way and please do not complain here if you end up with a messy RMA needed after using this utility stupid. If you still have any doubts then you can ask someone experienced about this. I hope this solves your problem.

Not actually a problem. BIOS do not actually need to be updated or, except you have some issue related to the BIOS. Neither the BIOS nor drivers turn terrible over time. If you really want to set up your BIOS, get a USB Flash Drive. MSI Live Update uninstall completely. For the chipset drivers: Running tool of the Intel chipset drivers’ installation with the following switches. I hope this may help you.

Did you load the chipset drivers from the DVD that came with the MB after installing the OS? Was this a clean OS install on a formatted hard disk or hard disk was extended from another system? Make sure the USB Controller option and support for Legacy USB devices are enabled in the BIOS "Integrated Peripherals" section. Thus all this things should be done and I really hope that this helps you.

If the computer is not working properly i.e. if it is not stable, BIOS updates should be avoided from the beginning. So what has to say is if Windows is running correctly, because when he warned against the use of MSI Live Update was in fact using the "MSI Live Update in a metonymic sense based on Windows flashes basically? Is inherently risky and always will be risky because of the complexity of the operating system. Compared with DOS, is always a gamble.

Do not tell me to update my bios if there was a reason I had a problem with my USB drivers to make my iPod among other things, due to my bios and chipset to be out of date. I've been building PCs since I was of 13 years. I have updated my BIOS, and have solved my problem. I knew that the changes fix the problem on the basis of the troubleshooting I've done on my PC. And I was right. You do not need to go through all the steps you have listed in the forum link to update the bios, nor did I use Live Update. AMI BIOS update worked well did not recognize it was in the installation folder. No need to use that method obsolete USB if the PC is working properly. Updated BIOS so cannot tell, never once had a problem.