Thread: PM8M-VH bios flashed by mistake.

PM8M-VH bios flashed by mistake.

My warm greeting to all the tech guys out here. I have always received good reviews from this forum. I usually post out here and get my problems solved and I also try solving others problem also over here. Now I am here again with the problem. This time I can’t understand what to do so please help me out. One of my friend has just flashed the BIOS. And on doing so you shall have came to know what must have happened. The system of this don’t boot up now properly. So please help me so that I can help him out.

Re: PM8M-VH bios flashed by mistake.

Hello my pal. I must say who ever has done this is a fool to do this. If you are learning about it than too you must have some bit of knowledge about it and then you should do it, because computer and circuit are not the toys to play with. Now try to solve this problem by just clearing it. And if that also does not work than you can go for standalone bios file and might be your problem gets solved.

As the poster of the above post said that the person is the fool to do that. I think that’s being rude to him. We should never underestimate any individual, as no one has learned from the mother’s stomach and came. People learn things here only by playing with different toys.I think the person who has flashed the BIOS will learn some day or the other. Because you grow up by learning only. And remember no problem is too big. Every problem has the solution. And the solution to your problem is you should use version 5.0 and 5.1 standalone BIOS. Your problem will be solved.

Yes you should try out different and different things to learn in the life this will only lend you to the success doors. Read different things of the related topics and your knowledge will increase. Now you should do following things to solve your problems go to the bootdisk and make a copy on a floppy disk. After that download MS7104_shurehands_erp40_500_501.rar and extract it on the floppy. And then proceed further your problem will be solved.

First of all than you to that person who flashed the BIOS after that thanks to that who made this thread after that thanks to all those who posted the reply to this thread. I am telling this because I have also flashed my bios while trying to learn about it and my sir was angry on me and told to solve it myself. I was afraid was searching on the net. And came over here. I will surely try the opinion given over here and get it done.