Thread: Problem with PCI-E MSI Media Live in MS-7329 Motherboard

Problem with PCI-E MSI Media Live in MS-7329 Motherboard

My greeting to all of the members and the visitors of this forum. I have the PCI-E MSI Media Live (MS-7329 Motherboard) and I have some sort of minor problem regarding it so please help me out. I have recently bought the Asus Radeon EAH5570 graphics card and along with this I also have purchased the PCI-E riser and micro 450W power supply. And this is all for my Media Live system and I also have the 2GB more DDR2 memory.Now the problem is that when I start my system it does not boot up nor the two beeps are heard.So please any one of you suggest what should be done to get it done.

Re: Problem with PCI-E MSI Media Live in MS-7329 Motherboard

I am not an expert in this field but I can since the smell of your problem. I think something might not be compatible with your system. I don’t know what it is but I have a thought on your brand new graphic card. You know I also one had the similar kind of problem. I try hell lots of things on it but I was not able to sort it out. Then once my friend walked in my house and changed the graphic card. And guess what miracle happened and my problem was sorted out. So try changing your graphic card.

Miracles don’t happen each and every time. Ha ha that was just for fun. Hey don’t worry your problem is very small enough to be sorted out. You don’t have to be some kind of expert in solving out the problems. It can be done by you also but the thing is you require the minimum amount of knowledge for it. Ok if you are ready to change the graphic card than its fine. Go ahead and change it but if you don’t want to do that then try updating your software, this may also help you out.

I also faced the same problem once and it was just pulling my hairs of because I had send some good amount of money behind it and it was not ready to work at all.
    I was totally frustrated and very much disappointed too. So I went to my tech guy who helped me out. He solved the problem for me and when I asked him what the problem he told that it was compatibility problem. My graphic card was now getting enough power to start and hence it was not working, so we had to change the power supply. You also try out the same change the power supply this may help you out.

Each and every problem in the world has the solution. The only thing is need to keep your cool and taje right decision at the right time. No matter if you have purchased the new toys. If you don’t have proper knowledge of the compatibility of the things you may just mess it out and fing your self in the big shit. You should try updating your bios version. First of all download the latest version of it from the4 MSI website and remember that the only way to update this through DOS.