Thread: Compatible RAM for MSI - 9652 Speedster

Compatible RAM for MSI - 9652 Speedster

Hi, I have a MSI - 9652 Speedster, and for that I am planning to have a new RAM which is compatible with the motherboard I have mentioned. But I am not very much aware about the brands that provides the RAM, I heard about the corsair and the Gskill. But don’t know, that whether it is supportable with my motherboard, thus need some recommendation. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Compatible RAM for MSI - 9652 Speedster

See as far as I know this motherboard supports the DDR2 RAMs so you can have the RAMs from that, and brand doesn’t matter at all because almost all brand gives their best only, but yeah we should consider their name while we are concerning about the specific RIG, if suppose we are planning to have the RAM for the gaming machine, then I would suggest you to buy from the corsair only, because they have special design as well.

Hey I would suggest you to have 3 stick for your desktop, as it will make the performance too good, and I think your motherboard supports DDR2 400 and 533 and 667. But don’t buy the RAM above the mentioned one, otherwise it won’t work perfectly with the PC, in fact will not even let the PC started. I hope you are aware otherwise let me tell you that your motherboard supports the expansion till the 16 GB, so 12 would be better, rather you can full the slots also. And for that if you want a guide, you can have that also from the internet, through which you’ll come to know the specifications of each and every mentioned RAM.

Hey thanks for the prompt reply guys, as I was not aware about all the things, but because of you all guys I get some very important information, thanks for that, but have some little bit more doubt, As I am buying the same, I am confused about from where shall I buy this product, from the computer hardware peripheral store or internet would be best, because first of all I have a online account also. Need advice.

According to me the personal shopping would be more better as you’ll get more idea about the product from the shop you are planning to buy, no doubt on internet also you’ll get the specification about the same product but still my recommendation is to buy from the store only, and the main regarding thing is like if you buy from the internet you have to pay more them as, don’t know with how many extra charges and the taxes, and the most important, they would also charge you for the delivery also.