Thread: BIOS flash AFU Warning on ms-7519

BIOS flash AFU Warning on ms-7519

Hi, last one month I have work on the MSI ms-7519 motherboard and I haven’t faced any kind of trouble over this mobo except yesterday. Yesterday, when I try to turn on the system, then the BIOS of the system flashes the AFU warning message. This message contains, "CMOS layout difference between system ROM and ROM has detached. AFU recommend adding /c commands". I haven’t knowledge about it but I need to solve this trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: BIOS flash AFU Warning on ms-7519

Hey dude, I think there is some serious changes happen in these BIOS. Then I suggest you to update the BIOS of the system. This task will be updating the content of the BIOS and then after that you can see its result. The updated BIOS will also be adding extra features to these BIOS. Then I suggest you to do these BIOS update task. This will be helps you to solve the AFU flashing problem. The BIOS update process is to be so simple and you can easily do into the system.

Hey, for solving this kind of task you need to use the special task. First use boot CD and then boot system. After that you need to change the command prompt to the flash programs drive. Then type AFUD4310 A7519IMS.1C0 and then click enter. This will shows the three options with warning message. The option is A - to accept AFU's recommendation, F - to keep original input commands, Q - to quit flash. However I use quit option and then again reboots the reboot system. This will be solved the problem.

As per my knowledge this is not the BIOS problem hence I told you that don’t necessary to update the BIOS. This warning message indicates that the CMOS Reset is necessary after the flash. Then for solving this warning message you need to reset this CMOS of the system. You can do this by just removing the CMOS battery of the motherboard. Then don’t put this battery for at least 10 minutes. This will be helps you to reset the CMOS. Then the problem is to be solved.

There is also some other alternative solutions for this trouble. You need to use the special command that will be helps to flash warning message of your BIOS. The command is AFUD4310 A7519IMS.1C0 /P /B /N /C. use this command into the system this will be help to solve the trouble. This will be helps to clear all the troubles present in this CMOS. Then use this command for clear the CMOS problem. This is really helps to solve the trouble.

This is the best way to solve the trouble. So, you need to execute this command into the system. You can use the experience persons help to solve this trouble. The official site of the MSI will be providing the solutions for solving this kind of task. Then you need to log into that site. They will be help to solve the trouble. Then use this facility and it helps to solve the trouble. The manual will also provide such kind of trouble shooting facility. Use this and solve the trouble.