Thread: Unable to start MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard

Unable to start MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard

I have a MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard for my desktop, and I have a general RIG together with that, when I connect all the other peripherals to the motherboard and when I start it all the LED’s including the phase light also gets started BUT strangest part, the diagnostics display on the board doest even turn on, I am not very much aware about such a problem but simply I would say however it won’t start, I have a CORSAIR AX1200 1200W PSU, and AMD Sempron 140 processor. And let me tell you as I have connect all the things, thus It might be possible that I have forget something to connect, help me with the proper guidance. Thanks.

re: Unable to start MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard

Yeah exactly I would say, because whenever we buy a new peripherals or a whole RIG, it is very important to connect all the parts in the manner it should be attached, thus before I guess the problems, I would suggest you to check all the connection first that you have made for connecting, and then try to start the machine, I am assuming the even by mistakenly you haven’t damaged any part yet.

See if you are not aware about this much than its better to consult the hardware engineer before doing some unnecessary operation on the machine, thought it might cause some hardware damage also, thus no need to recommend something as I hope you got the clear idea that hire the person who is expert in this, he surely going to help you, and off course I am not sure about the pay he would charge you, because it constantly varies.

If we start from the beginning I would say, I am absolutely agree with the above user as you should consult one person for doing the same, or if you are willing to do it on your own, I would suggest you that you should refer the guide that is come with the motherboard, and accordingly connect all the parts. Make sure that all the parts are correctly attached, and if you still get some problem in starting then, there might be some issue In the hardware, as make sure that all the parts you have is compatible with your motherboard.

Hey this is either a hardware problem or the software, we can’t say directly before any test performed. Thus I would suggest you that you should first try to install the new operating system in your desktop and then try to start the machine, as suppose if it is the software issue, and off course it’s always better to start with the software according to me. Still you’re pursuing the problem, then I am sure it’s the hardware issues.

As you have mentioned that all the LED’s gets started when you turn it on, then the first possibility you can exclude that’s about the PSU, you can be sure it is running perfectly, and after that you should check the RAM as when we start the machine, normally it produces a beep sound to ensure that the machine is ready to boot properly, ensure that the hard disk is connected properly with the motherboard and with the power cable because it is very vital as it loads the operating system, make sure that the board is working perfectly.

Re: Unable to start MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard

I would suggest you that you have to check all the hardware that you have that they are working perfectly, I am sure after seeing all that thing you’ll get the exact idea about the problem, and then you have multiple solution, as first of all if suppose you get some hardware fault you can simply try replace them from their respective companies, or repairing would be also the option, but I won’t suggest you that, because in that you’ll not get any guarantee that the problem would not appear again, so replacement is best option, otherwise with no other option you have to buy that particular hardware.