Thread: Latest BIOS for the MSI P67-GD55

Latest BIOS for the MSI P67-GD55

I am a little puzzled and require help to get rid from the issue. I have my board last week and had BIOS 1.9. Live Update 1.A0. I wanted to upgrade to what I did and now I have been informed that 1 A is the latest and requires to be download it. In addition, the states of the CPU-Z are in fact my BIOS 1.10 with a date of 03/30/2011 so I am thinking what the newest BIOS? Is anyone aware about this issue? If yes then please let me know about it.

re: Latest BIOS for the MSI P67-GD55

Such issues are normally confusing for new users as they aren’t aware much about it. After you gave me the complete information about your issue I came to know that the current BIOS version installed in your system is version: V1.A (aka Version: V1.10). I think that the MSI Live Update suggests is a waste. According to me the same version of BIOS is recognized with 2 dissimilar names. Your BIOS is already up to date and you need not think about an update for now.

MSI is being polished, the language had first bios. I cannot memorize my pc ever performing the BSOD, I cannot remember which was the BIOS that I had, but I was on board the modifications came without S BSOD, certainly 3 + weeks ago in my bios update I thought newer was better. But there was nothing changes in that version. But now I was left next update BSOD still get random BSOD, the system was very stable and put the same settings again after each update. Now it totally depends on you to take a appropriate decision for your system.

The version 1.9 is currently installed in my system. I recently updated to 1 B 1.11 and my core temperature is 10c idle. I think that it was a new calibration, but I don’t know why it happened. After the upgrade I have a memory 1.b a few accidents until I put my RAM with the condition advertised. It is supported only on paper 1.B. Worked better with 1.9. N Explorer crashes until I modernized. I thought I would get a big memory upgrade, but BIOS is something extraordinary.

Re: Latest BIOS for the MSI P67-GD55

Your professional advice helped me to become aware about the BIOS versions. You provided me all the information that I needed to take a decision that I required. My colleagues also helped me to some extent to overcome the issue that I had noticed. Without your support and replies it wouldn’t be possible enough for me to take the appropriate decision. I really appreciate you for helping all the way to solve the issue.