Thread: Would Intel Core I7 720qm processor be a Good choice for Gaming

Would Intel Core I7 720qm processor be a Good choice for Gaming

I am thinking to purchase an excellent gaming processor for my system. So in a mean while I was just searching for better processors and found an Intel Core i7 720QM processor. So before purchasing it I just wanted to know whether is this processor a good choice for gaming. I don’t know how to rate the processors and then find the perfect processor for the computer system. So please give me some advice on it this as this is the first time I am doing these things. Hope I get a numerous replies on this topic and probably I get some help from you.

Re: Would Intel Core I7 720qm processor be a Good choice for Gaming

Well the processor that you have decided is although a better choice for gaming. This processor is having a better clock rate. If you are a serious gamer like me and also keep interest in playing games like Battlefield BC2, Metro, Crysis, also mafia 2, and creed 2 then I must say this processor would satisfy you as lot because it would provide you a real gaming experience by giving a top class performance. I have actually found while playing these games runs the processor performance would offer most vital performance and also you would enjoy playing it.

I have searched deep for this Intel processor and I found that these Intel ‘I’ series processors which are in huge form in the market are actually meant for gaming platform so that all gamers have this one on their system and love playing games. As you don’t know how to rate theses processor so for that I have checked the benchmark value and scores for this processor and it is quite a better processor seriously, who indeed want to have it seriously for this purpose

Well I guess you want a terrific speed from the processor and therefore you might have opted for this Intel core i7 720QM processor. It actually offers more rapid performance and it would react better if you overclock the same in order to have enhanced performance. So go for this processor and I definitely sat it will not dissatisfy you and also will provide you with a top class gaming environment, I am telling you this because the alternative AMD processors would not actually be better for gaming.

Also I would recommend you to go for the Intel processors as these processors are really meant for actually you want. Recently I have own this processor because I am a hard core gamer and as I heard about this processor so I just had a look at its performance ratio and after my purchase till now it has never disappointed me. But I would also tell you that although you purchase this processor and in order to have an excellent gaming performance you also need to have a better graphics card for your system. so just have a look on it and take an appropriate decision.

Yes I would also like to advice you the same because when you play a game then the gaming process which is executing requires a better graphic processor unit. So when you decide to have the same then also have a look on your own GPU. If you find that your GPU have gone bit older as compared to this processor then I would recommend you to have a better graphic card so that you could have proper gaming experience. I know it would increase your actual budget but I think it is necessary and even better rather than having a average performance.

No doubt the processor you selected for the gaming purpose is excellent as here number of people have recommended the same. But if you wait for a while or you are able to increase your budget then according to me you should go for the Sandy Bridge laptops as these processors have arrived in the market and are equipped with latest technology. I guess these would definitely offer an excellent CPU performance, I don’t know much as I haven’t experienced with it. You could ask anyone or search around who is actually using the same.