Thread: How to UPGRADE RAM WITHOUT OVERCLOCKING?

How to UPGRADE RAM WITHOUT OVERCLOCKING?

I would like to know friends, how to upgrade Ram without overclocking. My hardrive is almost half full, not many of processes are running , I also tried and defragmented my computer,however the issue keeps continuing and it still does not work very fast for the programs I require to work in video editing, graphs, recording music. But, my friends tell me to update random access memory. I am using Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit SP2. RAM is 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2.Motherboard is OEM_MB NARRA3 (Socket AM2 )

Re: How to UPGRADE RAM WITHOUT OVERCLOCKING?

I would like to inform you that with Random Access Memory if you purchase the accurate chips and you shut down your computer, fundamentally you presently pop the new-fangled chips in moreover when the computer boots it will pick and choose up the new-fangled Random Access Memory .In my understanding, I in actuality fond of two companies. I like Kingston otherwise Crucial. Kingston for me has made available superior memory furthermore at least when I purchased them, were a fraction of the value of Crucial.

On a personal front, I will go ahead and acquire Random Access Memory along with the identical frequency which you have currently. Minimally for the reason that you are acquainted with your motherboard and it is well-matched. Consequently I will obtain 2 2Giga Bytes sticks 400 Mhz DDR2 RAM. If you encompass admission to your motherboard manual, you will be competent to conclude if your motherboard is like-minded with a dissimilar DDR otherwise frequency or else both. If you do go that way, it will be most excellent to restore each and every of the Random Access Memory.

Hello. I would advocate that a 400mhz ddr2, 2gb or 4gb ram sticks are Kingston 4GB that is 2 x 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 which is PC2 6400. It is just a superb double Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model KVR800D2K2/4GR. Those are 2 x 2GB RAM chips which ought work with your system. However, the 4 Giga Bytes chips were kind of expensive. Simple internet searching and you will be able to get a detailed information about it. I hope my post helps you.

Guys thanks a lot for the replies. I am really blown away. To be very honest, I did not expect such quick answers. You all really made my day. I am completely blown a way people. I am happy I did not have ant second thoughts before posting here. You all were so precise and appropriate in the explanation. I have no doubts in my mind. Take Care. Thanks a ton one more time.