Thread: unable to start my system due to faulty motherboard or dead processor

unable to start my system due to faulty motherboard or dead processor

I have assembled a computer before 10 months and all the things were working properly in my computer. Before some days I formatted my computer because of viruses and after that I installed windows 7 I operating system in my computer. Exactly after one hour of successful installation of windows 7 my computer turned off automatically and after that when I start it again at that time it starts for a second and after that again it turned off automatically. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: unable to start my system due to faulty motherboard or dead processor

I have read your problem and I think you can solve this issue by trying this trick. First remove all the connections from your CPU and after that open the CPU and if you have connected graphic card then remove it from your motherboard and after that connect all the cables with your computer again after that try to start the computer again. If you are able to start the computer after that then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card only.

If you are notable to solve the problem then I think there is something wrong with your RAM. First of all I would like to tell you that if you are using more than one RAM in your mother board then try to start the computer after removing any one RAM and check it whether your computer is starting or not after removing one RAM try this procedure with every RAM. If you are able to start the computer after removing any one RAM then I think that RAM is corrupted and it needed to be replaced.

I have gone through your issue and I think first you have to open your CPU and remove your power supply unit and after doing that clean it properly. Now after cleaning the power supply unit properly you have to connect it again with you CPU. After connecting it with your CPU start your computer and check whether your computer is starting properly or not? I think after that you will be able to solve the problem after that. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

I was also facing the similar problem with my computer and I was also not able to start the computer after changing the operator system in my compute. After that I disconnect my hard disk from my computer and after that I connected it with my laptop and I took the backup of all the required data and after that I format my drive and connect it with my computer and I installed the windows 7 in my computer and all the things are working properly now.

I have read all above solution and after that I tried to solve the problem according to that. First I tried to solve this issue by removing RAM one by one but my all the RAM are working perfectly. I have also checked the power supply unit with different CPU but and it is also working without giving any issues. Now I don’t know what to do for this issue. is there anyone who is having the same issue then please reply me so I can solve this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

If you have checked your RAM and if all the RAM is working properly then I think there is something wrong with your motherboard only. According to me you should take your motherboard to repair shop and there ask about your problem. If your motherboard in the warranty then I think you have to send your motherboard direct to the company and after that you will get the best service. After sending the mother board in company your motherboard will get repaired or replaced.