Thread: Suitable motherboard choice for Intel Core i3 2100

Suitable motherboard choice for Intel Core i3 2100

I need suggestion for the most suitable motherboard for Intel Core i3 2100 processor. All know that this is one of the most latest processor and it has an entirely different socket. So that would surely need a different board. I had gone through some specifications which showed that there are number of motherboards available for this. I want to know which one is the most suitable motherboard for this. I want to use this for longer time and also use it for gaming. Thanks.

Re: Suitable motherboard choice for Intel Core i3 2100

There is an most appropriate motherboard by Asus that you can use. It is called as Maximus Extreme III. It is an new motherboard for better performance. Asus Maximus Extreme III: High-end motherboard with support for Bluetooth mobile phones. You can get more features and support on this. This motherboard has NF200 SLI chip which provides two graphics cards in SLI or Crossfire mode are addressed anes with 16 PCI-E-L. So in future if you want to use additional cards then you can use the same on this.

I will too recommend you to use Maximus Extreme III. This is an part of Asus ROG which is dedicated to gaming only. A special feature of Gamer board is a Bluetooth interface which allows the overclocking according to the manufacturer. he P55 board has five PCI Express slots, two of which are being supplied in parallel with 16 lanes. In addition, USB 3.0 and SATA 6 Gb / s and all standard interfaces on board. About the built-1156er base can be run Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7. Therefore this board is recommended as you can keep an upgrade for the same in future also.

There is an another board by Asus called as P7H55D-M. This one is an bit lower edge board. It has three video outputs which is VGA, DVI-D and HDMI. For the compatibility of the three memory kits you might need to test the same. But what is concerned more here is that this board fits to the processor and performance. The answer for the same is yet the board is enough capable in dealing with any high end processor and graphic card.

The best board what I will recommend you is Intel DH55TC. It provides all the necessary connection options which you want. This is one of the best motherboards that you can opt for Intel Core i3 based system. A big minus point of the main board are the lack of configuration options in memory, as well as manual adjustment possibilities for language support. The board comes with the processor and quiet recommended. I found this as one of the most suitable board for Intel Core i3

Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6 is another board which supports Intel Core i3. It not less than six memory slots. The Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6 takes up to 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM. There are two eSATA ports via the included bracket's. Of the three PCIe 16x slots, only one with the full 16x bandwidth. The other two slots offer 8x and 4x speed. If two slots in an SLI or Crossfire-X composite together, reduced to twice the bandwidth 8x. The power consumption and other support is quiet well managed on this.