Thread: A SLI motherboard for $130 from Jetway

A SLI motherboard for $130 from Jetway

Yesterday I was searching on Google for finding a cheap and best SLI enabled motherboard for my computer which I am going to upgrade very soon. While searching I got a good motherboard from Jetway called Jetway 939GT4-SLI. Do you what the special thing I liked about this board, which is it is only for $130. Have you seen any this much cheap board with SLI enabled on it? Furthermore this motherboard is the best choice for overclockers too. There are nearly 3 PCI-E 16x slots which will be enough for your expansion. For more information you can visit their site. I really liked this board. What about you?

Re: A SLI motherboard for $130 from Jetway

Jetway has had several exciting products during the previous pair of years. Less significant players in the computer marketplace frequently have a tough time receiving observed, and I congratulate Jetway meant for bringing a few exclusive products to marketplace like a revenue of spotless the attention on the Jetway product. While I foremost heard of the Jetway nForce4 SLI board by means of 3 x16 PCIe slots, I thought it was just an additional motivating weave from Jetway. Nevertheless, the thought is such a excellent one that we actually required to take a nearer look.

I have previously examined Input/Output performance of each and every one of the chips lying on the Jetway motherboard, as a result I saw no suitable cause to retest the Input/Output performance. The Marvell PCIe PHY designed for Gigabit LAN is an outstanding performer and is simply a Physical Layer in the direction of the nF4 chipset Ethernet connects. SATA 2, USB as well as IDE are controlled via the nForce4 SLI processor, there is no integrated firewire otherwise extra SATA 2 controller, plus the Realtek ALC850 audio codec is utilized by approximately each nF4 motherboard.

Jetway did an extremely bright and stylish re-thinking of SLI into the blueprint of the 939GT4-SLI-G. Each and every one of the challenging SLI motherboards uses no less than two-slot spacing among the two x16 slots to permit in support of double-width cards similar to the NVIDIA 6800 Ultra. Jetway utilized this reality to generate a new latest approach. Jetway does not require a paddle card, otherwise jumpers, or else switches within this array. The plan is straightforwardness in itself. What's further, this board hypothetically might be a improved performer devoid of the paddle, jumpers otherwise switches that can edge overclocking routine.

You must need to look at the Newegg EVGA motherboard pictures. The EVGA as well as Jetway come into view the similar motherboard with dissimilar BIOS. Numerous Forums are reporting achievement through flashing the EVGA by way of the Jetway BIOS. Users are furthermore reporting that the Jetway BIOS presents additional options and superior overclocking that the eVGA which looks like or else to be the identical motherboard through a dissimilar, further passive, color system.

I have bought one of that EVGA motherboard yesterday. From the appearance of it a few populace are having a spot of a moment by way of the EVGA BIOS holding the Overclock settings following a reboot. There is a latest Jetway BIOS away that resolves this problem on their motherboard. I don’t know about the EVGA; s new BIOS yet. I think that we need to take a look at the ATI solution rather than waiting for the BIOS update. I hope that this issue might have been fixed now.

Keep in mind that this is simply a paddle-less blueprint. Through the paddle you can't make use of the second PCIe x16 slot if it is set in the direction of single mode; you require to toggle the paddle to double mode which cuts it toward two x8 slots each one actually having a x16 connector. Whichever method, there are barely 16 usable PCIe lanes. It's the identical thing, connect a card inside the yellow and the "paddle" is set toward single x16; attach a card within the green and the "paddle" is set toward dual x8.