Thread: AMD Athlon II x3 445 act as an AMD Phenom II x4 B45

AMD Athlon II x3 445 act as an AMD Phenom II x4 B45

Hi, I have faced some problems related to the AMD processor. The problem is simple. I have unlocked my AMD Athlon II x3 445. Now it appears as an AMD Phenom II x4 B45. I don’t know what is actually happens in the system. It has the same specifications about max Temperature that is 75° C. If anyone having experience of it then shares your own thoughts. I want to know that both are having same specifications or not.

Re: AMD Athlon II x3 445 act as an AMD Phenom II x4 B45

Since the unlocked core was consider not best as compared with the unlocked ones. It makes instability higher risk. This was happens in the system because it uses the previously locked core. This will be impacts on continuous high load. This happens when the temperature of the processor is at maximum range. There is no such kind of guaranty in the unlocked mode that the temperature is being stable at 74-75'C. In locked mode, this is to be possible then the best thinks is to keep it cool. This will help to solve the trouble.

Before doing something to solve the trouble, there is necessary to check that what motherboard is actually present in the system and did this will use in opening the 4th core. The latest found core motherboard present in the market is usually hot. You need to decrease its voltage to 1.2 or 1.25v. This helps to keep the motherboard and the processor cool. The voltage of the motherboard and the processor has to be generates hit most of the time. Then decrease it. It solves the trouble.

Yep, you said absolutely correct that the voltage has to be main reason for the heating problem. Sometimes the processors and the motherboard have to be use unnecessary voltage and hence the processor generates heat. In this situations, you necessary to just keep it low. This will helps to avoid such heating problem in the system. I recommended these solutions. It really works try this. You can use the BIOS setting to do this task.

I have also faced the same kind of trouble. Then I read your post and this solutions really work best. I applied these solutions on my system and it helps to solve the trouble. In the BIOS setting there is setting for CPU voltage. You can easily change it. Then I do this task. This will immediately impacts if the temperature of the processor. Then I recommended you to use these solutions. It really works to solve the temperature problem.

I have work on the gigabyte 880GM-UD2H and I opened Phenom II Black Edition hidden core. The same kind of problem happens in this case. Then I use the solutions but it can’t work. Then use read some articles and I found the correct solutions to solve the trouble. The troubleshooting sections of the official site have given these solutions. It displays the step by step process to solve the trouble. Then I suggest you to use these solutions. It helps you to solve the trouble.