Thread: Heat sink for Asus P8P67 revolution

Mykola Guest

Heat sink for Asus P8P67 revolution

Hey guys, last one year I use the Asus P8P67 revolution motherboard and now I think there is heating issues present in this mobo. Then I decided to replace the existing heat sink. I am looking for some suitable heat sink for this motherboard. The configurations of the CPU are Intel i5 2500k processor with the LGA1155 processor Socket. Price is not an issue in my case. Could anyone recommend latest suitable heat sink? Any type of help will appreciates. Thanks and Regards.

Re: Heat sink for Asus P8P67 revolution

Before purchasing the heat sink i suggest you to first check the type of RAM present in your system. This is very useful for the connectivity purpose. The other thing is check that the compatible processor sockets with the purchasing heat sink. This information helps you to avoiding the compatibility issue. Then first collect this information and then purchase the latest heat sink on the market. This is the most helpful for to easily purchasing the heat sink.

There so many compatible heat sink devices present ion the market. Few of the compatible heat sink is the Frio OCK, Jing, Contac 30, and SlimX3 so on. Then select one of the compatible products between this and it will definitely provide the compatibility with the LAG1155 socket. The dealer will be providing such kind of services to insert the heat sink on the motherboard. You can also easily put this on the system using the diagrams of the motherboard and also refer the manual for doing such task.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I want some good heat sink product. Then I realized that the Frio OCK is good choice but the prize of this heat sink is high. The price of this is USD 80 and hence I bought the Contac 30 which is come at just USD 40. I suggest you to buy this product this is very good product and it also compatible with the processor socket. This is the best for the cooling prospective and I haven’t faced any issue in this product.

I suggest you to buy the Zalman 9900LED. This product price is to be $64 -$10 MIR and it is very cost efficient. This is the best product and the kinds of work it done is very good. The other choice is Zalman 9900Max -b, or -r product. The price of this is $70 - &10 MIR. There are several good reviews come about this product. Then I suggest you ro choose one product between this both heat sink. Both are good and the working of both has also well.

I suggest you the different solutions. Don’t purchases the other product which will be creates the some unknown problems in the features. Just check the current heat sink of the motherboard. You need to just check the model number of this heat sink and then search more content about this. Then also check the nearest dealer of this product. Then purchase this compatible product. This will helps to solve the heating issue.