Thread: need a CPU Heat Sink or Cooler for Intel core i7 2600K on an ASUS P8Z68-V Pro

need a CPU Heat Sink or Cooler for Intel core i7 2600K on an ASUS P8Z68-V Pro

Well I am building a system so I need a necessary suggestion for cooler or the heat sink for my system from you all so I am sure that you guys are pretty good in it. So please do advice me about the same well surely I will give you the information on the configuration of the system below but you will have to answer me as if which cooler will fit best in my cabinet I know you all must be pretty aware of that so please do send in some suggestions here.
    Intel core i7 2600K
    Asus P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard
    4X4 GB of G. Skill RAM
    Cooler Master RC-692-KKN2

Re: need a CPU Heat Sink or Cooler for Intel core i7 2600K on an ASUS P8Z68-V Pro

If you ask me then I will advice to have a look at the Hyper 212+ and if you are not satisfied with it then better check the Xigmatek Aegir. Both of them are pretty good names for the cpu cooler and hence I have suggested the names here so do have a look at them and I am sure you will love it so hope you all have got the necessary information on the subject that has been given in case if you have any doubt on any other issue then do let me know I will try and solve it.

Re: need a CPU Heat Sink or Cooler for Intel core i7 2600K on an ASUS P8Z68-V Pro

Well I have got several options for you make sure you select them because they are according to me as one of the finest cpu coolers that are available in the market so that’s why I am recommending you, here goes the list Scythe SCMG-2100 Sleeve CPU Cooler, XIGMATEK BALDER SD1283 120mm Long Life CPU Cooler , ZALMAN CNPS10X Performa 120mm Long life CPU Cooler even the one from cooling master is also good. So do select any of them that will be better for you.

Corsair is a renowned name in this industry and hence you should not settle for anything but the best so my recommendation for you is Corsair A70. One of my friend recently replaced his cpu cooler with a cooling master 690II which he claims that it’s the best that he has come across, so one more option that is in front of you but if you ask me then I would ask you to better settle with the Corsair A50 or A70. I hope this much information is enough for you.

Zalman CNPS9900 Max and Zalman CNPS10X Quiet are quite good heat sinks that I have come across and I think you must go ahead with it. nothing much has been said about this coolers but they are quite efficient and also the prices are quite low so you must not forget to have a look at it. even Noctua NH-C14 is a good option to consider here. So do have a look at them as well. As such I think there are many options that have come to you. So do check them.

My top favorites are quite many and yes I have used it in my three of the systems so here is the list that I have used It in my system and they are Thermaltake Frio, Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme, Spire Thermax Eclipse II, Zalman CNPS9900 MAX, 3Rsys Iceage 80 Prima Mini. So these are some of my favorites and I had them in my system believe me they are some of the best in the markets yes some of them are quite old to say but still no issues there as they are performing well. So do look at them I am hoping that you like it.

Hey wow that’s a great number of options that have come here so thanks a lot guys for the same I am so much happy with the result appreciate your efforts for helping me here so thanks a ton for the same. Of all the given options above let me tell you all that i have only heard of cooling master, noctua and the corsair rest all of them are not so familiar to me. So that's what i am expecting here. anyways thanks for giving all the options to me. It will be nice to have a check of each and every option.