Thread: Can my PSU power up this Motherboard

Can my PSU power up this Motherboard

Currently I am work on the Thermaltake Toughpower XT TPX-775M PSU that is Power supply Unit. This will works greatly on the system. Recently it gives the message that the motherboard needs the 8 pin CPU power connector. I think this is just the power up indications in the motherboard. I don’t know the basic idea about that and I haven’t this things. There is 1*4+4 pin ATX 12v present in the PSU. Why should it require the 8 pin CPU power connector? Can anyone explain it?

Re: Can my PSU power up this Motherboard

This kind of errors requires doing other special kind of operations. Then I suggest you to check the BIOS setting and if there is something unknown changes happen in this system then change this setting to the default. You can refer the manual by doing these operations. Then do this task and it helps to avoid such kind of troubles. This is the most unexpecting troubles of the system. This trouble is to be solved using the BIOS setting. Then do this and solve the trouble.

This kind of error needs to reset the jumper setting of the system. This is the most unpredictable troubles of the system and it requires to resetting the jumper connections of the system motherboard. Most of the time the motherboard has to be did not work as per the setting. Then this will need to reset then I suggest you to do the same kind of things and it helps to solve the trouble. This is just the one solutions and it sometimes work to solve the problem.

Hey dude, This is the most unpredictable trouble of the system and it needs something else type of solutions. This kind of solutions needs to check the RAM of the system is correctly work or not. Then check the connection RAM with the RAM slot and if there is something wrong in this then just solve that trouble and it helps to solve the trouble. This could be helps to also improve the performance of the system. Then use this solution and solve the problem.

This is the mainly indications of the motherboard that it requires the power up operations in the system. This is the mainly happens in the system when the system has to be connected to the high power hardware. The main think behind that the power supply Unit requires the extra voltage of the motherboard. The PSU already holds the ATX 12V and this pin is able to do that kind of operations. Then use it and connect it to the CPU power connector. This helps to solve the trouble.

Check the connected power cable of the CPU is work properly or not. Moe of the time it shows that the cable is connected but in actual conditions there is something wrong happen in the connection and it gives the unpredictable error message. Then check the connection and if something wrong happen then reconnect this connections. It helps to avoid such kind of unpredictable error messages. This is the one type of solutions that helps sometimes but, sometime it doesn’t work.