Thread: SAS Controller is not compatible with Gigabyte Motherboard

SAS Controller is not compatible with Gigabyte Motherboard

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been going fairly well.I have a novel system with GA-X58A-UD3R Gigabyte motherboard and i7 Intel Processor, running Server 2008 R2. Whenever I plug it in the motherboard devoid of connecting to any drives it does not work and an faulty message is displayed:"No physical memory is accessible at the location necessary to load the Windows Boot Manager.The system cannot carry on."What can be the issue friends. Do let me know people. Thanks in advance for the help.

re: SAS Controller is not compatible with Gigabyte Motherboard

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that in case you encompass an older PS2 mouse or we can say keyboard, you should make use of it . In addition, Take out each and every drives with the exception of the SAS card, If probable, the drives you are going to use , pre-format preceding to installation and establish along with these associated the SAS card . Also, it should do a full cold boot with everything connected . Thank You.

Hello. I would like to tell you that you should reboot to Basic Input Output System and strike "load optimized defaults/save and reboot back to Basic Input Output System. You should config Basic Input Output System the way you believe it should be and attempt AHCI. More often than not significant for SSD or PCI cards to work in the approved manner .Save and boot, F12 to boot from install media. I am hoping that you like my post and it helps you.

If you will make use of your mature Operating System with only add-on disks associated to the SAS card you can : type CTRL H , that is Web Config and also invalidate Adapter Basic Input Output System , off it or else the Force Boot Option which means turn off. Begin following and test if your computer run with your elderly Operating System. Subsequent to install SAS RAID drivers and Windows Web Manager for curriculum the disks linked to the SAS card.

Re: SAS Controller is not compatible with Gigabyte Motherboard

Hello. I am fine and going well. Just went through the post and the answers and I believe that you have received more than adequate information. If still not, then according to me you should try and connect the SAS drives and then verify whether the message continues to persist or not. In addition, take out each non indispensable Universal Serial Bus application. If you could do with pre-install drivers make sure there already lock and are loaded. I hope my answer helps.