Thread: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 PCI-E x 16 giving beeps with GTX580

Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 PCI-E x 16 giving beeps with GTX580

Hello people. How are you all. Ideally, I am having a very weird issue with my GA-P67A-UD7 motherboard. I recently bought it new flanged and until now for a week or so it was all fine, however, now my PC failed to turn back on whenever I resume from sleep mode and I am able to hear one long and two short beeps.On a whole, I feel that my monitor or GPU have come faulty or is it something else. Do reply me friends. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 PCI-E x 16 giving beeps with GTX580

Hey I believe that you should try the 580 GPU in an additional Computer, and see what happens.Also, I feel that you should try the Graphic Processing Unit in PCIx16 number 2 slot on the UD7 main board and check whether beep persists. In addition to the above, I would also tell that you should try dissimilar PSU's and diverse connectors ,the ones which appear along with the Graphic Processing Unit, lest the user does not have the necessary PCI-E cables along with their PSU.

Hi. I am fine and going well. I hope that you are fine too. I would like to advocate you that you should try the 580 in the PCI-Ex8 slot on the UD7 motherboard and confirm whether it is working alright. Also, you can see whether an ATI Radeon 5850 is working in good health with the PCI-Ex16 slot,in case it does than the GTX580 completely declines to make any logic . You should also take out the soundcard and PCI wireless adaptor to observe the scheme of the things.

Hey buddy, we are almost sailing in the same ship.I did not overclocked my GTX 580 on one occasion it is working in the x16 slot - presently a mild overclock on the 2600k.Outlandishly, the Graphic Processing Unit appeared to die an hour subsequent to I read concerning the SB problem , it indeed makes you somewhat suspicious, more than ever when you have used up the best part of £2.5k on PC mechanism which are meant to last for around three years for CAD and rendering work!

Hey mate, my recommendation will be that you should change the Basic Input Output System from adaptation 7A to the 'Formal release' 7, some time back, at the same time as my 580 was at Scan and was tested , presently to be in no doubt each and every thing was as up to date as it can be. This is my experience which I shared with you so that it enlightens you . Also, after troubleshooting, I would imply you to modify the Graphic Processing Unit in order to a radeon 5850.

Hey guys. Whats up. Just went through the query and also the answers. Looking at it, I am sorry to say there is any understandable cause why your 580 is not working on that motherboard. Anyways, I can use up my knowledge and let you know that you should update to the most recent Basic Input Output System adaptation for the motherboard . In addition, your Graphic Processing Unit's firmware should be the newest available. Also, I hope that the drivers are up to date.

Hey friend; I am in good health and going well. On the whole, I like to keep the things straightforward. For this reason, my suggestion will be that as you have been anguishing from so many matter, you should give it back to the particular powers that be. At the same time as you have remunerated so much, I do not imagine you should take danger and try out things. It is in your assortment to get a original one, then why not companion. I anticipate that you like my post and you pursue my advice, finally it depends on you.