Thread: Voltage on 3.3 and 5 are not normal on Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 B3

Voltage on 3.3 and 5 are not normal on Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 B3

Hello friends. Good wishes to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Have some issues with the voltage of my motherboard GA-P67A-UD7 B3, hence thought to ask some experienced users here. The thing is that the voltage on 3.3 and 5 are not normal. In addition, the post led mark 00 after boot. It will be really great if someone can help me out on this. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

re: Voltage on 3.3 and 5 are not normal on Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 B3

Hello dude. I am fine. I hope that things are good at your end too. First of all, I would like to imply you that you should provide proper and complete information while posting a thread, so that it is easy to answer the question. Anyways, I would really like to know from your side whether your system is running fine or not? Just answer me and I will be able to take you forward and enlighten you with the things. Thank you.

Hey mate, thank you so much for such a quick reply, I did not expect it. I am really blown away to be very honest. Also, I am sorry that I did not provide all the information. As I am a new user, I missed out on it, I will surely take care hence forth. Anyways, I would like to notify you by saying that my system is running perfectly fine and there have been no issues in that. Hoping to see your reply again and let me know the things. Take Care.

Hey no need to thank and all. That is perfectly fine. In fact I am impressed that you replied back fast enough. It appears that you are serious to know about the topic. Well, I would like to tell you that as the system is working fine than then there is no need to be anxious. Over and over again the predicament is that the software displays things incorrectly. More Time and again this is for the reason that of out of date programs. I believe you will feel better now.

Hello. I would like to say something regarding the discussion going on. According to me, I do not completely agree to the above reply. Even though our system appears to be working alright the motherboard is picking up some predicament there. It could be a out of order processor as the 00 code put forwards otherwise it could be the board itself is defective and that is why the code is being shown.

Re: Voltage on 3.3 and 5 are not normal on Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 B3

Hey dude, I have just made sure up along with Lsdmeasap's LED Debug Codes and regarding 00
    it says that you’re in the Basic Input Output System accurate now, if you cannot distinguish the Basic Input Output System for the reason that your Display stays black, please ensure the explanation for post Code 2b. If this is part of a loop and an advice is given to confirm the point "E8 -> 01 -> b2 -> 00 is looping” above. I am sure that this information will increment your knowledge