Thread: Performance of GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 i7-2600k and GTX 570 SLI is worse

Performance of GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 i7-2600k and GTX 570 SLI is worse

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Really pissed of friends with the performance of GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 i7-2600k and GTX 570 SLI, it is really worse and I am suffering from hell lot of issues. It has not been much time when I purchased them. Is it on a whole, a bad review or my luck is bad? Anyone passing through the same thing can please let me know something related to it so that I can understand the scheme of the things. Thanks.

Re: Performance of GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 i7-2600k and GTX 570 SLI is worse

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that the heat sink concern has been going on since a long time along with the x1 slot that close. The overclocking presentation on the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 is immense and superb ; on the other hand, at the identical Control Processing Unit frequencies at the equivalent occasion as the ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, it's to some extent slower. I am measuring up to numerous Cinebench 11.5 Control Processing Unit standards. The whole thing is the identical; the mere dissimilarity is the motherboard.

Hey dude. What’s up. You are right. The performance of the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 i7-2600kand GTX 570 SLI is indeed worse. I am saying this from my personal experience. At the same time as the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 has two PCIE2.0 x 16 lanes, standard performance is very slow, and visual performance is still slow compared to an ASUS Sabertooth P67 along with two PCI2.0 x 8 lanes ,which rates around $100 less.This is the way things are and we cannot help it.

Hello. I am fine. I am not able to put forward a statement on the definite figure concerned other than it has come to my hearing from somewhere that the NF200 chip does transport in a number of latency issues. We can without any doubts can say that this is certainly a trade off and I understand that it can until the end of time be put out of action if you in actuality could do with the faster frame rates.I have shared my knowledge with you. I hope it helps you in some way.

Hey from the posts and reading the replies, I feel that you must be able to observe sheathing consequence every other second. Well, I am not sure on this, but I can comment that to some extent it is this standard for the reason of the NF200 chipset latencies. I am not sure on this. It will be better that you confirm it from someone. In addition, I would like to say that you should give a try to the Basic Input Output system. I believe, it may solve your problem.

Hey mate, I am fine and going well. Basically, I like to keep the things simple. Hence, my recommendation will be that as you have been suffering from so many issues, why don’t you give it back to the specified authorities. As you have paid so much, I don’t think you should take risk and try out things. It is in your range to get a new one, then why not buddy. I hope that you like my post and you follow to my advice, in the end it depends upon you.

Hello. I would like to tell you that the ASUS P8P67 Deluxe had a defective Intel Local Area Network port, and the PCIEx1 slot sooner or later will stop working. Other than that, this motherboard is just superb. as far as presentation and steadiness. The Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 reset CMOS does not work when you have a appalling overclock. The system will continually loop shutting down and then start up and shut down and so on. The only cure is to take away the CMOS battery as well, excluding if you have a 2nd card in SLI or we can Crossfire, which states that you have to pull it out to get admission to the battery. The PCIEx1 slot is in addition fairly ineffective.