Thread: Is GA-MA770T-UD3 is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Is GA-MA770T-UD3 is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Hi everybody, I have a personal computer. This computer has very good configuration means it has core i3 processor, GA-MA770T-UD3 motherboard, and 3 GB RAM. Now I am using window XP operating system. But I want to upgrade the operating system. I want to install in my personal computer. But I have problem. I heard that about GA-MA770T-UD3 motherboard that it is not compatible for windows 7 or vista. I want to know that “is it true or not?” If yes, then tell how can I install the windows 7 in my personal computer?

Re: Is GA-MA770T-UD3 is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

I would like to tell that it is fully compatible with windows 7. Don’t worry, but remember one more thing when you install the windows 7 then after you will have to download the driver of your computer’s motherboard after installing the windows 7 then you will install the driver of the mother board. You will download the particular version of your system’s motherboard. Then after you will download the appropriate of windows 7 driver. And finally you will install the windows 7 driver. Then you can enjoy with windows 7.
    Click here for download driver:

Dear I had also same problem. But I had installed the windows 7. I had installed the windows 7 with help of internet. I read the solution the net. Then I applied there. Just you will have to fulfill some requirements. First of you will download the driver of your motherboard. But after installing the windows first of all you will install the driver of your system’s motherboard. Then you will reboot your system. Then I am sure you can use the windows 7 on your system.

Well, as we know that all motherboard is compatible with all operating system. You cannot install the operating system until you will install the driver according the operating system. So you can use the windows 7 on your system. But before the install the windows 7 you should download the driver of your motherboard for windows. It is available on the net. So don’t worry about this thing. First you will download the driver and then install it in your pc. You can follow the instructions of above post.

Thank you so much for giving me the right solution and right direction. I like your solution. I have download the driver for the windows seven then I installed the in my computer. Before I was installing the driver of windows 7. I was installing the driver of the windows xp that’s why I was facing this type of problem. Really you have given me right link for the driver. There are all the drivers available for the different operating system. But I have one more problem after windows 7 installing. My system is going to be slow. Tell me reason. Is it due to windows 7?