Thread: Looking for AM2 CPU Board compatible CPU fans

Looking for AM2 CPU Board compatible CPU fans

I confirm that the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro is adapted. A Finn in the North Bridge has to be folded away to lever clamping mechanism is closed. Installation Install the full refrigerator and the AM2CPU RAM on board. Then double the fine away and then install the card into the slot temperature dropped 10 degrees. Please share your most useful thoughts on this issue. I am waiting for your replies. I hope that maximum people will share their views with me thank you.

re: Looking for AM2 CPU Board compatible CPU fans

Hi I am facing the same difficulty. The problem is due to the layout of the plate CPU cooler almost fit thirdparty tower and cooling of values is not enough. Maybe we can extend the threat of all tables and update tables so that it is better that everybody sticks and not have to prove himself on the way to discover that his lately pay money for fridge does not fit. I hope somebody helps us. All responses will be appreciated thanks.

I have the Asrock K8SLI-eSATA2 motherboard with a claw 3700 and 7900GS in it. I love the forum and would like to maintain and upgrade. However, the AM2 upgrade board seems to be impossible to obtain in Australia. I think it should be available at online retailers. Did you try Yahoo or eBay? So far, this is the lightest I'm sure the upgrade works AM2CPU. I'm not a big overclocker, so do not need super cooling, but we certainly do not skimp. Actually I have a Dual-VSTA, optimistically no major dissimilarity among SATA / VSTA board layouts.

Hi thanks for your reply. I tried both online retailers and e-bay. But nothing in Australia. A couple of hits in the U.S., but most do not do international shipping or shipping from there would cost more than a new motherboard. It is a shame as I really like this M / B. BT, do you know of any good sources in Southeast Asia - has, however I cannot read Chinese. I had a friend who was visiting China; I am looking for a couple of months ago however unhappily he actually can't let know a motherboard. Thanks for taking interest!

I have 64 running in the Arctic for my AM2 card. The trick is that you must change lever to the other side of the fridge. This is easily done by loosening the screw holding the lever and turn the spring mechanism around the other side, then mount the lever again. The position of the Arctic 64 Pro is now vertical with the fan blowing directly on the motherboard (through the fridge). What other more powerful cooling system could fit?

I am using Thermalright AM2 adapter on the way to accumulate my Pentagram XP-120/SI-120/SI-128 Frezone QVC-100 + installation comparable to that of Zalman) on an AM2 board and I'm now using to mount the Scythe Ninja same table (must turn 90 ', because the heat pipes play some covers. Take not that only work if the fan be able to be mounted on a 478 socket hold up. Thermalright adapter will sustain am2 compatible through the Socket 478 support.

Re: Looking for AM2 CPU Board compatible CPU fans

Thermalright Ultra 90A that seems to work fine, but it is so great that it does not emphasize the update table too? All that weight has to rest on it and the slot on the motherboard with a crummy screw in the back of the box? Also curious if you find a difficulty through the Ultra 90 for AM2, Thermalright site as the 90A is for the socket 939. Just looks like a dissimilar escalating technique. It seems that the 90A is slightly smaller / lighter.