Thread: Bug on ASRock P67 Extreme4.

Bug on ASRock P67 Extreme4.

My machine performs beautifully, except in a particular circumstance, the installation of programs. Almost all the programs I install to hang at least 5 minutes before it decide to proceed with the installation as usual. The same thing happens every time Windows does an update and not a "restore point." It literally sat down with CPU usage as 2%, at least 5 minutes before it decides to go ahead and finish making the restore point and go to install. I have gotten with it so far because once installed programs run well. It is becoming uncomfortably. Has anyone else experiencing related troubles on this board?

Re: Bug on ASRock P67 Extreme4.

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. When OC with manual settings, I can turn off the entire power saving choice, speed step is enabled, and placed the CPU power of 300. When starting at 4.4 GHz to windows, then the set voltage is 1.35V (AIDA play). When I run Prime95 CPU up to 3.8 GHz clock! Also here, seeking rest, as the speed step does not work at all, the CPU all the time is at 4.4 GHz. If OC use Turbo 4.4 GHz profile, put voltage 1.35V and run Windows to perform several tests with Prime95 now CPU Vcore volts of 1.35V to 1.240V fewer than 100% load, and get BSOD. Why set volts?

I be acquainted with how to repair it
    1. Sign within Bios/uefi, Enter segment Advanced, You have to enabled speed step and turbo bust and after that reboot your system.
    2. Sign within Bios/uefi, Enter segment Advanced, You have to within turbo boost power edge locate long duration power edge 250 and short duration power edge 250 and core up to date limit 250 and subsequently reboot.
    3. Sign within Bios/uefi, Enter segment Advanced and disabled turbo boost and after that reboot
    4. Sign within Bios/uefi, Enter segment Advanced, You must immobilize Intel speed step and after that reboot.
    Subsequent to the accomplishment of these suggestions your processor will not decrease the frequency of load.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. According to your great steps I tried everything but still I am not able to solve this issue. Even I try to search about this on internet. But still I am not able to get any appropriate solution. Please if you have any other solution then share with me. I am able to perform first 3 steps without any difficulty but as soon as I tried to perform the next 4th steps my system got stuck. And after that it’s not possible me to reboot the system. Please help me. Thank you.

Hello I was facing same problem and according to me maybe you have to try to disable speed step you shouldn’t utilize it through Overclocking. More than ever within OC never make use of speed step. I would suggest you to just get off through Newegg for starting the RMA process. We'll observe if this in point of fact fixes the problem. Or maybe you have to look forward to undoing your whole install to replace the board though. I hope this will clear your doubt and you can fix your difficulty. Thank you.