Thread: Want your opinion on optimal RAM amounts.

Want your opinion on optimal RAM amounts.

I want to purchase a laptop. But I don’t have any idea about the laptop. My friend has suggested me for hp Company’s laptop. But my question is not about the laptop. I want to know about the operating system I want only your opinions. In operating system, what type of operating system is good? As I know about the xp 32 bit windows seven-32 bit and widows seven -64 bit. Please tell your opinion on this operating system.

Re: Want your opinion on optimal RAM amounts.

I ordered another 4GB for my desktop, carrying it to 8GB, and I was surprising if it is probable to pace up my startup times and common performance or not. It is primarily for virtualization purposes though. I haven't essentially installed it yet though. Then you I want to tell you about the about the operating system. It is depend on your primary memory. As I know primary memory means your system RAM’s configuration. I think it is related to the speed.

I am using 6 GB in TriChannel configuration which appears about right. On the other hand, it considers 8 GB in Dual channel is very well. Anyway it is a misuse to load up the RAM for the most division except you are doing amazing such as video editing or such type of thing, which wants much memory. Therefore it depends on you what type of application you want to use. If you want to use the heavy application then you will have to use the then it will require more memory.

Here is not matter the answer is yes and no. If you do something that in fact uses more than 4 GB, then yes. If No. Additionally, you may end up limiting the speed of your RAM clock with four sticks there (a plate boundary, some not). I also utilize a rough guide to 1 GB of RAM per core. It has to do with simplification. In general, if I am using a process that really wants more than 1 GB of RAM, a core that is not going to do. Same with 2 cores and 2 GB of RAM.

Really? I keep in mind that for 2 GB for Vista was once the "sweet spot" and with XP it is 1GB. Heck, I have looked XP with 512 MB (though it was a bit slow). I have even run XP on a Pentium 133MHz with 64MB RAM. Obviously, all that was well-mannered system could execute commands on the CMD file. Then you can use the 2 Ram but I know about the 2GB is sufficient for the anytime application. And also it supports 32 bit and also cheapest then 64 bit. So I think 32 bit better for you.

Ever you run DSL (Damn Small Linux) ever? The full distribution is 50 MB. It will run cheerfully in 8MB, but if you have 128 MB or more, it will allow that you copy the operating system into RAM and run from there. Imagine the performance of an operating system that never touches the disk once it has begun! Oh, yes, "and has a graphical interface with web browsing, watching movies, etc. it depends according your uses. Which type of application you use? From my point of view 32 bit is better than 64 bit. 32 bit almost all application supports.