Thread: Getting BSOD all the time with Corsair 4 GB DDR3 memory and every game crashes.

Getting BSOD all the time with Corsair 4 GB DDR3 memory and every game crashes.

Hi guys I'm using Corsair 4GB (KIT) DDR3 1333MHz/CL9/XMS3-10600. I've had this computer for up to 5-6 months, and I have encountered many troubles of frustration, with sending on top of my computer to the store where I acquire it for analysis. They said everything was fine. But I'm getting BSOD every day when the computer starts for the first time (maybe a maximum of 20% chance that I have a BSOD). When I get BSOD, the computer will moreover freeze, however most of it restarts as soon as I acquire BSOD. As soon as it reboots itself or freezes, I have to shut the computer down and subsequently boot it for a second time to then acquire to Windows error recovery and select "Start windows normally". I am out of idea now, please help me. thank you.

Re: Getting BSOD all the time with Corsair 4 GB DDR3 memory and every game crashes.

Hello I am facing similar kind of issue with my system. But now to a number of things that can prove something: I've had troubles installing several windows updates, however my dad took out one of the memory sticks, it booted not including troubles and he possibly will install the entire updates without any difficulty. In addition I've constant world of war craft game crashes in the company of Sys32/kernel texts within the error report, and somewhat regarding couldn’t read the memory referenced at numbers, letters. I have in addition had weird automatic shutdowns of a different game (Battlefield: bad company 2), not including any message, nevertheless, not anymore though.

Re: Getting BSOD all the time with Corsair 4 GB DDR3 memory and every game crashes.

Hello your problems arte looking so wired I am using same one but I did not suffer any difficulty with it. You have a number of causes of these crashes however they entire relate on the way to memory. I will suggest you to download memtestx86 and run it. It will receive a long time however it is necessary to discover memory troubles or to observe if heat is a problem. If you are overclocking Stop you have to moreover run a system file ensure to authenticate your system files. You have to type cmd INS search and then right click on it and after that run as admin sfc /scannow.

Hi thanks for your nice response. Today, I have a BSOD without doing anything special as far as I know; I have not had any BSOD when I'm actually in the windows. I was not doing whatever thing extraordinary, like being on the Internet, however said "dumping physical memory" or somewhat. I have also had recent accidents with a game and said he is in the error "memory could not be read" "memory could not be run" and a lot of dissimilar "00000x00x00" as is said in a BSOD. And a lot of kernel, the system files is also incorporated.

I would recommend you to download Memtest86. Load the default setup within the BIOS. Subsequently run Memtest for at least 4 passes completed. If you obtain an error: Remove a module and attempt for a second time. As soon as finished, the exchange modules within the same slot and try again. This defines which module can be bad. It also could be incorrect BIOS settings. But the above steps there were a good place to start. I hope this will help you to solve your issue thank you.

Hello thank you for your rapid reaction on my query. According to your suggestion I follow your steps and I am still getting the same problem. And in addition I reformat my system but it was not helpful. It freezes approximately exclusively within Call of Duty World at War and Far Cry 2 (now it freezes in MW2). It also freezes at whatever time I leave it unaccompanied for a long time, and return and construct a rapid movement through my mouse. I also obtain random BSODs through "CRITICAL ERROR" My Memory, CPU, and Motherboard is the similar? Is there a difficulty in the company of this combo?