Thread: Why CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 Memory is no longer available?

Why CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 Memory is no longer available?

That’s the question that I would like to ask it with you all what do you think shy such type of memory is no longer provided by the corsair people and I think some detailing must be made over this topic and hence I have come here to ask it with you all may be you all must be having some good knowledge about and hence please do answer me about that well I would be very much happy to receive some suggestions from your side, so speak out guys.

Re: Why CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 Memory is no longer available?

Thanks a lot that you had asked this question here and hence I am very much interested in knowing about that as well. The ones with the 7-8-7-20 timings would really look great for my system and hence I think it would be worth going with the product so before starting with any sort of experimentation I would like to ask with you all what do you think about the matter is it possible doing that I am thinking of going with the set for 12GB so is that possible guys? I need your answer here.

Well let me just inform you that it is never recommended to mix the memory kit it would obviously be a problem for you so better don’t think of that option, now you will be thinking what if the version number and the part number are the same then also I would advice you to go against it so that’s my suggestion for you now the reason behind the restriction is that the IIRC the ICs used in that part aren't made any more. So it will give you complications when you try to mix up the memory. So hope it was clear for you.

Yes even I completely agree with the above user it is very safe to stick with the present memory that you are having for your system, so hope you have got the necessary suggestion that you were needing for the question and in case if you have any other doubt or if you are not satisfied with the answer that I have given here you can better have a talk with the corsair people about the issue they will surely response to you in a quick manner, so that’s what I wanted to say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

Hey thanks for reminding about the same I had forgotten about that and hence thanks for reminding again yes It is very bad to mix up the memory kit and how come I forgot about that the suggestion that you gave on the mixing of the memory modules is quite perfect and hence appreciate your efforts for the same. So lets see what happens next i am going ahead with the experimentation so lets wait and watch.