Thread: ASUS RoG motherboards for gaming

ASUS RoG motherboards for gaming

I need to know your feedback on some things, especially RoG Connect as well as the TweakIT features of the Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) motherboards. I have used this boards and I need to know several things regarding these series. First of all do you think that they are useful and easy to utilize? Are they better to overclock your system? What kind of features and additional things which you want to see in upcoming RoG motherboards?

Re: ASUS RoG motherboards for gaming

i want to make out a BIOS based appropriate fan-controller. For example it must be capable to set small speed, uppermost speed, low down temperature, lofty temperature. Come across at the options beneath Abit uGuru BIOS. Furthermore be inclined to be capable to save TurboV's configuration into BIOS. Presently, i merely make use of TurboV to do slight voltage tweaks, it saves a restart permits simple voltage tweaks. But it is not enough for me. There are small issues. in addition I don’t like it as OS dependent.

ASUS ROG leads the marketplace for together Intel as well as AMD gamers through motherboard solutions that show up the most excellent in hardcore presentation. Latest super-motherboard enormity, currently at rest in the idea phase and will show Lucid, a expertise that formulates it achievable to overpass no less than 2 graphics cards in spite of of chipset otherwise vendor. Immensity will as well organize with the unbelievable adding up of an onboard GPU, the foremost motherboard within the world to achieve this in combination through Lucid technology

On the lane to photorealistic fascination, ASUS ROG displays the method with superior accomplishment of graphics card equipment. By means of this well-built, diverse array of solutions for each type of gamer, ASUS ROG situates like the obvious direct option in PC gaming equipment. The brand's subsequent leftovers particularly tough in the middle of keen DIY gamers looking to construct their personal rigs, and appreciation to the hard work of ASUS ROG members, the group of people can anticipate numerous additional years of tremendous performance as well as trend-setting aim.

ROG (Republic Of Gamers) series motherboard lately released by Asus and intended for, fine gamers. Demanding to accomplish gamer’s necessities, Asus approve Crosslinx technology to augment performance of double graphic through removing the graphics data bottleneck lying on the ROG. In addition, it furthermore has Fusion Block organization, a hybrid thermal blueprint that unites the ROG´s heatpipe system through the further capability to connect toward a water cooling coordination.

I've obtained the Crosshair IV formula, I’ve utilized ROG connect, its functional if simply upping voltages/HT ref, however i believe if it may perhaps up the CPU multiplier that would be helpful. If you may perhaps obtain ROG connect to be as comprehensive as turboV evo, in that case that'd be remarkable. ROG Connect is game-changing designed for overclocking. I find irresistible it. Requiring a netbook/ laptop to utilize it isn't going to plea to everybody, except for pressing the last few points away of 3DMark, its approximately necessary.