Thread: Want to build new i5 sandy bridge

Want to build new i5 sandy bridge

I would approximate to construct fresh i5 sandy bridge rig for friend and as soon as go to market dealers articulate that there is technical difficulty within these CPU. What is the difficulty through latest Sandy Bridge Processors? I read regarding that however doesn’t obtain pleased answer for this. What is the most important difficulty is the problem within CPU or within the Chipset. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Re: Want to build new i5 sandy bridge

The difficulty is not within the SNB processors! The difficulty is the chipset that is used for motherboards. It affects the H67 and P67 chipset designs. In view of the fact that these are presently the solitary chipset that be able to be combined through SNB, you cannot construct a system through proccys SNB. However, not everything is bad, only 3Gbps ports affected (6Gbps not revolutionary). Therefore, if someone has already bought the SNB - H67/P67 games, you can still use the 2 ports 6Gbps.

Even if you use ports 3 Gbps, bell likely affected are those who received 5% and also during a period of at least 2 years (apparently, the time it takes a metal oxide transistor to lose their effectiveness due to higher than normal voltage applied). So yes, you must be very bad luck to the 3 million chips already shipped (which is what I've read somewhere). In any case, if you have not fallen into the charm of the negotiating committee, the recommendation is to wait until the Z68 chipset out O this issue is fixed in the current chipsets. We're talking easy here in mid-March. Now, are there any other questions?

These prices approximate you can sometimes even cheaper. If the budget is up more than the 25k, cut into the hard drive and get a 500 GB. Prepared for the future? yes and no. 1156 is good enough and the average user will not find a hell of difference in performance, unless you're losing USB3 SATA3 and options if you go for the H55, if he goes for the combined p55, then future proof is what I will say for now, for the price of the MSI P55, will receive the Intel motherboard input for decision of 1155 and prices to drop, you will have to wait at least a year. I suggest u go with the combo i5 + p55 and throw some more money.

Hello guys I want to buy Sandy Bridge Config. Consequently are B3 rev motherboard are obtainable within Indian market? I find out to local dealer, other than they even don't be acquainted with regarding B3 rev motherboard. My budget is around 26k and I am using want to utilize Intel core i5 with Asus p8h67. And I wish for to make use of 4GB DDR3 RAM. I pay money for 21.5" Dell LED and 1TB Seaget Barracuda 7200.12 HDD 2 month earlier.